Saturday, April 12, 2008

Gage Turns Two!!! (Warning: Picture Overload)

I start with this picture because my boy is so cute! He was a little overwhelmed when the party first started. Now, we didn't do a BIG party, just family and a couple friends. But, nonetheless Gage wanted to either stay on my hip, my mom's hip...or on the counter drinking Sprite. This kid loves Sprite...AKA: "Dite!" It is so cute!

My big boy turns two! He is such a sweet boy, which I will write more about later. Now, i am exhausted. A party for 2 year olds can wear a girl out...and the kids, whom are both in bed!

The Blue's Clues Party went great. I was a little concerned about the theme, which I picked about a month 1/2 ago. His love for the Blue's Clues cartoon was quickly replaced by a great love of Leo from Little Einstein's. However, once he got up from his morning rest and saw the "clues" on the floor, he was happy.

I hope you enjoy the 1 billion pictures I have added...well, not really that many, but close!

Parental Units with the birthday Tod!

The decor, Blues' Clues! The party favors were put in a "shovel and pail" from Blue's Clues!

Gage enjoys lunch, Chick-Fil-A!

Angela and Gracyn!

I decided once again to make Gage's cake. Last year it was a Lego cake, this year Blue's Clues! I think I may need to start ordering cakes. I think I did good, but it had me a bit stressed out in the beginning!Gage was excited to see his cake with candles!
But he didn't want to blow them out...notice both Dave and I are trying to "blow" them out!
Yea for Cake!!! (or so you think...)
Gage was going to get this BIG piece that all the boys wanted.

BUT MY SON WOULD NOT EAT THE CAKE...AT ALL! Instead he wanted to drink his beloved Sprite!



Then it was outside for Pinata Time! Grandma is helping Gage swing!
Thanks, Tia Gina, for the pinata idea...and Thanks Uncle Chris for helping! After the kids broke the pinata, Josh tried the head on for size!

It was such a beautiful day!

The cousins, Uber, Nathan and Josh!
Jackson and Will and enjoy the swing!
All the kids! Plus Dave and Grant.


Opening presents
Throwing paper!
Gage's Aunt Sherry gave him a card that plays music when you open it...we almost couldn't get him to open anything else because he loved that so much.
All the kids checking out the toy.
Grandma got Gage such a cute backpack. I will have to take a better picture of it. He loved it. Since he is going to preschool in the fall, he will get some great use out of it. Grandma also got him a stuffed Blue's Clues doll, which he wanted to put in his backpack and walk around with! Love it!
Gage's new trike, given by his Mamaw and Pawpaw! Thanks for putting it together!
Gage decided Blue needed to go for a ride!




Ok, I feel like a bad mom...I have no picture of Jillian on here, and I even put a bow in her hair for it! I think the pictures we took of her got deleted from the camera to make more room. I hate it! I am going to add some pictures of her from the other day to fill your Jilly-fix! Sorry baby girl, I will do better next time!

Sweet smiling girl!






post signature

2 comments:

Kim said...

Great pics, honey! The party looked like soooo much fun :-) Happy 2nd Birthday Gage. XOXOXOXOXO

Janelle and Ella said...

Your pictures are great!!

I LOVE the Blue's Clues theme! Adorable. And you have some mad cake decorating skillz! You're amazing.

I'm sad we had to miss the party, but I am looking more and more forward to our slumber party!

Happy 2nd Birthday Gage!! You are precious!