Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Fun Pictures of the Day

We had a nice day here at our house. My mom was here this morning, as she is most weekday mornings to help me out with the kiddos...she is like a nanny but better! Although we had a bit of running around with Dave's appointments, I managed to get some fun pictures in. Hope you enjoy!


Gage decided that he needed to try on the boxers I sleep in and my t-shirt...he loves to dress-up!
Jilly's tutu pictures...she loves that thumb!
So Cute. I decided that she needs a tutu in every size!

I have been trying out recipes from Deceptively Delicious. Tonight I tried the Chocolate Chip Cookies, which have chickpeas in them.
I gave them to Gage and he actually ate them...this is big coming from the kid who doesn't eat birthday cake!

Then I think he got a little chickpea flavor! Ha! I really enjoyed them, however, I have been on a "diet" for several months, so anything tastes good. If I make them again I will mash up the chickpeas and then add them. Just don't tell people what is in them before you give it to them. It is like they sense the flavor because they know it is in there, even though you really can't taste it. Like, Dave says he doesn't like mushrooms or onions...however, they are in most of what I cook. As long as he doesn't know about it...he loves it!

Mom and Jilly Kisses! Do you notice my post-baby hair loss and my new baby bangs!
To read exactly what baby bangs are, go here and scroll down to the post on "Baby Bangs? Seriously??My neighbor, Cindy, was parenting solo tonight so her two daughters came over for pizza. Channing and Gage enjoyed a little flirting! Gotta Love it!

post signature

1 comment:

Janelle and Ella said...

What in the world are chickpeas? Those cookies look amazing. You know choc. chip cookies is my favorite dessert. We might have to make some of those for our slumber party.
The pictures of Jillian in the tutu...oh my word, ADORABLE!!!!
And I'm so sorry about your baby bangs. My are finally grown out, just in time for baby #2 and to go through it all again.