Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easter 08-Saturday

Warning: There are TONS of pictures!
We had such a great afternoon over at Grandma and Grandpa's house. I put Gage down for an early nap, and although we left about an hour later than planned, things were going good. Stick Gage in his carseat w/ a snack trap full of fruit loops and pretzels, give him a Nubby cup full of juice/water, pop in a DVD and we are off! Whenever we go to Grandma and Grandpa's we get to enjoy homemade pizza's fresh from their pizza oven. I should have taken a picture of my mouthwatering pizza, but I couldn't wait that long to eat it.

Here is Gage opening his Easter basket...and wearing the one his daddy picked out! Easter basket hats are the new thing right??

Here is Grandpa showing his mad pizza baking skills!

Here is Tia Gina with cousins Nathan and Josh! (Uncle Dennis, Uncle Chris and Daddy are in the background)

Gage coloring his Easter eggs with Daddy!

Gage finding eggs outside! He is sporting his "Little Guy" t-shirt given to him by his Mamaw and Pawpaw! Dave wore his "Big Guy" shirt!


All the cousins: Josh, Uber, Nathan and Gage with their Grandma! The love going out there because they have land to run like boys!
Gage is assessing the damage! I think he found 11 eggs!
Now, to fully understand these pictures you have to understand something about Gage. He would rather eat peas than sweets. He doesn't like chocolate, I finally got him to eat ice cream for the first time the other day and he doesn't like puddings. He loved to look at this cupcake, which he just called "CAKES!" but not eat them!

He didn't really eat the icing, just tried it on as lipstick!

Here is Josh with his green "CAKE"!
And finally, the little misses on Easter Saturday! She is sporting some sweet pink tights and of course, letting us know that she loves us!
I will post more pictures later of Easter Sunday with my dad and the rest of the fam! Hope you enjoyed it! Now ya'll go make that banana bread!

post signature

2 comments:

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Oh my gosh...her saying I love you is too cute!

And no...no back-up pacies. She did fine for her nap today, but we'll see...

Janelle and Ella said...

These pictures are adorable. I love the one with Gage and his cupcake!! That's great!
And Jillian looks adorable. You know how badly I need to hold her. :-)