Saturday, April 5, 2008

Date Night at LaHa Ranch!

Dave and I were able to have a date night, which hasn't happened in awhile. My wonderful mom stayed with the kids while Dave, myself, my brother Chris and his wife Gina, my dad and his friend Cory went to LaHa Ranch. Man, that is some good mexican food. It was such a nice time hanging out without the kids. It has been while since that has happened. I wasn't worry about all the little things you focus on when you eat out with your kids. I was free to enjoy my own food and margarita. I was also glad to spend some time with my sister-in-law, Gina. I grew up with all brothers, so having a sister-in-law that I can be close to is something I cherish. Gina and I had a LOT of laughs that night while sharing a pitcher of margarita!!! Enjoy the pics...there will be tons more to come!

Dave and I ready for dinner! My hubby's so handsome!


The group: from l to r: Chris, Gina, Dad, Cory, Me and DaveMy handsome Dad near a funny sign!


Me and Gina before the margaritas!...ya'll it has been a long time since I had a margarita...it was good!

post signature

No comments: