Thursday, April 24, 2008

"Daddy....shoe...oh no"

That is what I heard right after I heard a big thuddddd! Dave apparently went throw the ceiling while in the attic trying to fix the antenna for his radio. Lord have mercy...I lost 10 years of my life. My mom and I were in Jillian's room cleaning out her closet...I am still trying to squeeze that baby in 0-3 months clothes. It just ain't happenin'. I run out and see Dave's leg, from the knee down hanging out of this whole.


Dave is ok, just a scrap on the knee and a bump on the arm. Holy Moly!

On a happier note, here are some pics of the kids in their chairs, all smiles. I also got Jillian's new high chair. Fun!



I hope to write some this weekend. Please be in pray for our trip.

post signature

4 comments:

Matt, Andrea, Luke and Halle said...

glad everyone's ok. we have a Chicco high chair, too, and love it.

Janelle and Ella said...

I love their highchairs side by side!!
I will definitely be praying for y'alls trip! I know it's going to be good but very difficult.

Kim said...

Love the new highchair - so cute!!! I can't believe she is big enough to sit in it already :-) Glad Dave is okay too. Hopefully that hole will be easy to fix or you could always add a skylight!!!

Michelle said...

How funny! my dad the same thing right in front of my bedroom door. His foot came right through and scared me to death! He was not so happy but it has been a good memory.;)