Monday, June 2, 2008

Bachelorette Recap...Spoiler Alert!!!

"I woke up with a case of the DeAnna's!"...Spoken by Ron

It's that time again folks! Now, I know that many of you may have stumbled upon my blog through a Google search for the Bachelorette Spoilers...Don't be disappointed. I will be doing a live recap of the show each week, giving a summary from my point of view and my predictions for the guys. It will hopefully be entertaining and informative! To my loyal readers...this is for you too! Here is last weeks summary!

The show starts the same way it has every time...with the Brad recap. Are they seriously going to show that every time. We get that Brad dumped her and she has since moved on. Let us move on as well!


As I posted last week, I wanted the editors to show some time in the house. Well, they must have read my blog because that was the first thing we got to see. Of course, this included solely clips of the guys and DeAnna in their swim suits, which wasn't a problem because it included Graham...Have I mentioned that I love him!!!?!? Oh, I did? Moving on. Have I also mentioned that Jeremy annoys me? I know he is sweet, but seriously, I am just not feeling it.
First One on One Date goes too...


The first one on one date went to the Science teacher, Richard. He lived in the house last week with DeAnna, and from their date we learned that he made her laugh a lot. Her main goal was to see if there was chemistry...could he light her fire. So, here is what he says to her, "True False, You absolutely have to take risks for love?" After DeAnna answer yes, he proceeds to give her the sexy eyes, but she wasn't feeling it. Poor Richard didn't get the rose and was immediately sent home in a taxi.

Up next was the group date which included everyone but Richard (obviously because he was sent home) and Jason, who had the other one on one date. They went to a ranch where they learned how to line dance and rode a mechanical bull. DeAnna decided to pull a "I got hurt falling off the bull" stunt to see who would come to her rescue. It appeared that everyone but Ron came rushing to her side, he was busy drinking a beer. Red Flag!

DeAnna pulls a few of the guys aside to have some alone time with them. She started with Jesse. How great is he. I hope he stays around for awhile. If he isn't right for DeAnna, some smart girl is going to see what a great guy he seems to be. When asked about his previous relationship, he said he broke up with her because she started to identify herself as a girlfriend and not an individual. It was great how he spoke of his desire to have a woman who defines herself and isn't defined by her significant other. What a challenge that is though! Then came the one on one time with Ron. Man, DeAnna came into this with her gloves raised. The first thing she asked about was why he was giving poor little Jeremy a hard time. I thought that was weird. Jeremy doesn't need a big sister out to protect him. But, she had the right to ask. It just seems like all the time Ron and DeAnna spend together is so awkward. Red Flag!

Fred, whom we hardly ever see, and Graham came to interrupt her one on one time with Jeremy. Seriously, I am not a Jeremy fan. It ended with Robert have some time with her where he opened up about how he is really into her. It kind of lessened my strong feeling about him from last week! He ended up getting the rose for the group date.

The last date was the one on one with Jason. I wasn't too sure about him last week, but this week, I like him better. He is a single dad whose ex-wife decided she wanted out. What a blow. They had a great date which included a helicopter ride and some amazing star watching. He got a rose as well!

How great was it that Ellen was on the show! She is hilarious. I love that she made the guys dance and she seemed pretty right on about her impressions of the guys. Although I love Graham, the fact that his longest relationship since high school is a red flag. Now, if he has to travel a lot, that is only an excuse for so long. In the end, Ellen gave the rose to Fred, who really opened up about how he felt for DeAnna.

In the end, Paul and Ron did not receive a rose.



It wasn't a surprise that Ron didn't get a rose, but I was surprised about Jeremy. I know he is young, but I thought it would have been Twilley or Sean...

I just don't see the connection between them. Those two, Twilley and Sean and possible Brian are my votes for who will go next week.

This is Brian...

The previews for next week looked good. DeAnna is brought to tears during a bbq over at the guys house. I am a little nervous though as it seems like she and Graham get into a bit of a disagreement. Guess we will have to wait until next week.

Until then... let me know what you thought.

post signature

2 comments:

Jill said...

My vote is for Jason...I don't know if there is a strong enough connection but I kinda like the whole committment gig he has going as a father. Shows character.

Obviously, she's totally into Graham - makes me nervous!

Love your recaps!!

PS...The water foutain park is Celebration Park in Allen.

Anonymous said...

Great recap, and you have the pics right about Ron and Paul going home, but you put Jeremys name there..... sort of freaked me out, as I LOVE HIM! LOL

Thanks