Monday, May 26, 2008

Bachelorette...SPOILER ALERT!

I love this show. Have I told ya'll that? I am living vicariously through DeAnna...although I would really not want to be in her shoes. It was another good show, although not as amusing as the first. Here are a few things I have a problem with. First, why are they not showing footage of what is happening in the house? I want to see what happens when they are hanging out, eating breakfast, watching tv, playing games. We saw ZERO of that this time. So, ABC Editors, if you happen to be reading this, please work on that for next time! Second, why do they not have a shower curtain? Are guys really that open with each other? I know they answer, most of them yes, but seriously? I think that is a bit extreme.

Ok, now on to the guys!


I love Graham! I am so glad that she had this fairy tale vision of their date together. He is a hottie, but can't fly a kite worth a zip! I thought it was good of DeAnna to ask the hard questions and really pry these guys. I don't think it's weird that he hasn't had lots of serious relationships. He seems open. Just because you date a lot of guys doesn't mean you are more open or know what you want any more than someone who hasn't been around the block as many times. Maybe he has less to compare too and is more of a blank slate. I really like him and hope she keeps him around for awhile!
Seriously, what hasn't he told her about his son? I am wondering what happened to his wife...wait, I am going to look at his bio on the ABC website...That was a waste of time. It tells where he is from, his age and occupation, no dirt.
This guy oozes STDs. He seems like one of those guys who thinks he is really hot and a great guy in bed, but is really just a gross guy who sleeps with a bunch of drunk girls. Not a fan...hate that she picked him. I hope she washes her hands after she is around him...
DeANNA...DON'T EAT HIS FOOD!
I like Ron, but not for DeAnna. I think he has too much experience and history for her.
Did I mention that I LOVE Graham???
I felt bad for poor Twilley. They just don't work together. He can't get his words out. It shouldn't be that hard!


Until next week...



post signature


2 comments:

Kasey said...

You are too funny.....

Kristen said...

OK, so I finally had time to watch it yesterday. I agree - I love Graham. I also like the coach from Fort Worth - he seems really nice and grounded... I completely agree about Ron, sleezy Robert (I was shocked she picked him), and Twilley.