Monday, June 30, 2008

Back to Blogging...

Things are crazy here. Since returning from our trip to Houston, which I will still blog about soon, we have encountered a viral rash, visits to the dermatologist, screaming yourself to sleep, a secret letter, and 2 new teeth. To get back into the blogging mood I will do a mini post full of randoms...

Before I left for Houston I went to a baby shower from my dear friend Monica. We started college together and our dorm rooms were next to each other. Although she moved on before I did, we have kept in touch and I was super excited to go to the shower. So, I left the the kids with my mom, where I later found out that Jillian refused to go to sleep and threw her sweet potatoes on the floor (God bless "gin-ga"), typed the address into the navigation system and started driving. It was a great shower where she got lots of great baby stuff! Monica is going to be a great mom for baby Ava Paige!
From L to R: Monica and Me!!

After posting the newest video on Being Two, my mom came home with this recorder from Dollar General..and yes, it is as annoying as you might expect. I will have to get in on video for your listening pleasure!

Here is Dave with his favorite things: The Ticket, the Astros and a drink with lots of caffeine!

This is how I found Gage the other morning. Maybe he is ready to start dressing himself!



I CANNOT wait for tonight. I am going to my neighbor's house, Cindy, to watch the Bachelorette!! Tune in later for my thoughts and summary of the show!




post signature

1 comment:

3CHEERS4MOM said...

Ah, I just found your blog through Big MaMa, to cute. I have an 18month old little boy. He is a big bundle of love :) Well, most days!-Cheers, Amy