Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Sister's Keeper...Where you at??

I just finished the book tonight. I am not giving away any info, but I want to know where you are at in the book or if you are already finished. You don't have to give anything away, just want a report! The last week in June is when I will be asking a lot of the discussion questions. I will probably have a post each day that week with some new questions and characters to discuss. Feel free to comment more than once and reply to what others are saying as well.

Janelle, I want to see your comments on here too! Love you!


post signature

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am going to try to read the book. Does it have small words and pictures? I am not sure I have time and energy for much more, but I will do my best! As long as I don't have to turn in a book report, I should be okay!

JenReeves said...

I am about 3/4 of the way thru the book.