Monday, June 16, 2008

Bachelorette...Spoiler Alert-From 6 to 4 (part two)

"I'm not the best looking guy. I'm not, like, some super model. I'm just me. I'm just Twilley."


I just finished part one of the Bachelorette, which was pretty much my recap of the boring "DeAnna Tells All", now on to the good stuff! With all the guys I made fun of gone, miss you Robert, the show was a bit more serious. The week with the guys was spent in Palm Springs, at the Parker resort. I want to stay there! The dates were as follows:
One on One: Sean
Group: Jesse, Jason, Graham, Twilley
One on One: Jeremy

First up was Sean. There date was dinner on a mountain top with the potential to have dessert in her suite. Because there were only 6 guys, there would no longer be any date night roses given away. The date started with Sean and DeAnna riding to the top of a mountain and poor DeAnna was like a kid at a horror show. She was so scared of heights that she was grabbing Sean and hiding her face in his shoulder. He, of course, was loving it all with his perfectly positioned hair and his skin fresh from a tanning session. They had a good dinner, but it seems like Sean always talks about himself and doesn't engage DeAnna to open up. They did kiss in a hammock, but he says "babe" way to much. He seems like a ghetto white boy if you ask me, which you didn't, but I'll tell you anyways! I'm am not into that!

Next was the group date with Jesse, Jason, Graham and Twilley. All the guys thought Twilley would get the last one on one date, and he was really upset that it wasn't him. This date was out in the desert, where they went 4-wheeling. That scares me. All I could think about was Ozzy Osburne. In true Bachelorette style, they got there via helicopter. Twilley got to ride in the heli with only DeAnna, this was his chance to have some alone time with her. Poor Twilley, this show is stacked against him. He gets motion sickness. DeAnna was scared he was going to puck all over her, and it looked like Twilly shared that fear. The other guys had a good laugh about what was happening during their heli ride.

Once they got to the dessert they had fun. DeAnna is a little monster on that 4-wheeler. She is a hard core girl! I think we got to see a lot about the guys personality on this date in how they rode their bikes. Jesse was in his element, showing off and unsuccessfully doing wheelies! DeAnna said this was the first time she really was into Jesse. I agree, he was a hottie out there. Jason drove in a straight line. Twilley was off on his own. Graham was no where to be seen...

After the bikes, they had a pool party. Wouldn't be a show without a little skin! Jason had the first one on one where they discussed what life is like in Seattle. It would be a time for her to play with Ty. He seems so caring and very sweet, but I wonder if he is lacking the passion she wants. Jesse was next up and man, he looked good in his suit! I am really liking him. I think he has more potential then Jeremy and Jason! She wanted him to kiss he so bad. She kept staring at his lips, but he seemed really shy! It was cute but frustrating! Graham stole her away and they went to a hammock. She is like a teenage boy when she is with him! He seemed more relaxed around her, which was good to see.

Jeremy had the last date, which was a one-on-one. DeAnna came to pick him up in an old school Cadi and they drove to Frank Sinatra's house. They did some bad karaoke and a little poolside dancing. I don't know what it is, but I am still not feeling Jeremy. We got to see more of him this episode, which I liked. He seems like a good guy and it really cute, but there is something missing from his eyes. Maybe it is a lifetime of hurt and loss, but I don't think it is going to happen with him. DeAnna did say "perfect guy" a couple of times when discussing her date with Jeremy.

The Rose Ceremony was a bit different. They guys arrived back in the masion and expected to see DeAnna there, but were alone. DeAnna decided to do the elimination right away as to not make the guys wait for the roses. I was hating this because I really wanted Jesse to have a chance to redeem himself and kiss her! Grrr!!!! I thought maybe he would request some alone time, but didn't. Bummer! It made me fear for his safety.

The first rose went to:

The second rose went to:

Ok, I felt like I really knew that she would choose Graham, but I was nervous about Jesse. DeAnna mentioned a couple times that she had a connection with Sean and I was so hoping that she would let him go and keep Jesse!

The third rose went to:

The final rose went to: (please let it be Jesse, please let it be Jesse, please let it be Jesse...)

Which means Twilley and Sean were sent home. It figures. They left in style and did not shed any tears!

Next episode is the hometown dates. It will be good. DeAnna gets to meet Ty and Graham's mom says that he has a hard time finding someone to last more than 4 weeks (ouch!). Should be good!!!

Until next time, let me know what you think...

(I think Graham or Jeremy will be the next to go...)

post signature

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Okay...I am glad that Sean is GONE!! I really hated him after they showed his tanning bed, sauna, and his obsessive mom. He is way into himself!

I agree with there is something missing about Jeremy. I think he will be BOOOORING to be around. When it showed him working till 9pm...i thought..."this is not good". He is acting like a hopeless romantic there, but when he gets back home he will be BOOOORING!

Graham...easy on the eyes...a little better temperament this week. I think she will let him go. I am pumped about next week...DRAMA....and I think he is included in that.

Jason..still the all around good guy.

Jesse...he is so fun...and from the looks of it..Deanna might be a good match for him because she likes to do risky things as well. (just not going up a mountain!)

Until next week...
(BTW...might read that book in a couple of weeks!)

Amy said...

I am so excited about who she picked. I think she may have actually heard me yelling at the TV. Next week should be good. I am rooting for Jesse!

Matt, Andrea, Luke and Halle said...

I love this season ... maybe because she is picking all the ones that I would pick. :) So fun!

Membership Required said...

I think Jeremy gets the boot and then she regrets it. But she shouldnt. Got to your blog via Sanders who are my neighbors and who got me to blog. Love the spoilers on the show.