Monday, June 16, 2008

Bachelorette...Spoiler Alert-From 6 to 4 (part one)

Tonight was a 2 part series.

Here is Part 1: "DeAnna Tells All"

They have never done a half-way through tell all before, and frankly, it was pretty boring. They allowed DeAnna to give her take on the guys thus far and how she saw them both by watching the show and her alone time with them. If you have watched the episodes thus far, you pretty much knew everything they showed the first have of the tell all. On thing that made me feel good was that the was BEAMING when she said she had faith that her husband was there. I loved this show in the beginning because I thought true love was possible. With so many failed bachelor stories, you start to loose faith. DeAnna, like Trista, is doing this for the right reasons and with a level head. It think it will end happily.

This show also gave an update on Trista and Ryan, from the first Bachelorette! They make me want to go to Vail, CO. How cute are they? And Ryan is a HOTTIE!!! I love how emotional he is and how passionate he is for his family. Trista had a pretty rough pregnancy, but it ultimately led to Baby Max! He seems like a sweet little boy and has even inspired Trista to start her own business! I was also excited to hear that Trista is a Graham Groupie just like me.

Ok, this show got good (or better, good might be pushing it) when they gave an up-close look at the remaining guys.

It started with Jesse. I said this last week, and I will say it again, Jesse is growing on me! I loved that he said he has "Dude-Bro Hair!" He seems like a genuine guy and it really into her.


Next was Twilley, oh, Twilley! They showed the artist side of him and the more serious side that we don't see on the show. Not to much else there.


After that was Jason. He is an accountant but says his mom would describe him as crazy. i didn't know accountants were crazy, but we'll see. They showed a bit of his sweet son, Ty. One thing I noticed before, and noticed again tonight is that he always has his hand on her chin when they kiss. Interesting, but not really important.


Sean was next and man, he surprised me. That man is a metrosexual-like, hard core. He is so vain. First, he drives a Hummer. Second, he lives alone in a 5 bedroom house, which, might I add, has a sauna and a tanning bed! Seriously, a tanning bed. Has no one told him about skin cancer? Pale is the new tan! He lives one street away from his mom and said that DeAnna is going to have to accept that there is another very important woman in his life, his mom, whom he speaks to about 3 times a day. Really? It would be like Everybody Loves Raymond. Poor Deborah!


Then came Graham. He is so hot! It revealed that he really struggles with the other guys in the house, which we new after last weeks kiss debacle. He did say that when she looks at him, he feels very good about the potential. Man, I really like him, but I know he has to scare DeAnna about his commitment to the future.


Jeremy was last and they showed him in the BIG D!! He is a Dallas boy who likes to race motorcycles. He seems like a lonely guy. Does he have many friends? I don't know. But, a little insiders tip, I heard that he sold his part of his office space where he was an attorney. We'll see. I think that means she didn't pick him, but I don't know for sure.



post signature

No comments: