Monday, June 30, 2008

Bachelorette...Spoiler Alert: From 3 to 2 - Overnight Getaways

Holy Moly! Tonight will be another 2 parter...First we have the overnight getaways, then we have the guys tell all. I can't wait to see if Graham is there and if they read the note!! DRAMA MAMA! I can hardly believe the show is almost over! I am over at my neighbor's house, Cindy, with another neighbor, Dylana. It is good watching the show with Dave, but guys don't get as worked up over this mess as us girls do!


So, I predict that Jeremy will go home...well, I want Jeremy to go home, but I am hate to type that I really think it will be Jesse. Man, I hope I'm wrong. I think it is a great catch!


Oh yeah, I am blogging live!


The getaway dates were in the Grand Bahama Islands! They started with Jeremy:

After some fun at sea, they sit on the beach. DeAnna's main goal with Jeremy was to have fun and stop being so serious. Can't blame her, the hometown date was so totally serious and sad, remember he read that journal... Jeremy is totally clamming up. He has the same Eeyore syndrome that Graham had last week. Not good. Their whole date was awkward. What's up with the cheese-fest-it seems like they are on a blind date with the pitiful excuse for a conversation they are having! I think Jeremy really wants to open up but he is really nervous. Not the time to get the nerves buddy! He said, "Ii would tell you I'm falling in love with you, but that has already happened." You can't deny that Jeremy is a great guy, I still think this is not the avenue to start dating again for the first time since your mom's death. Right now, things don't look good for him.

He accepts the overnight date.

kissy kissy, shut the door...do ya'll wonder how far they go on these overnight dates? I am naive and think they don't do the big deed...that should be kept until marriage, but my friends over here are not so sure! Stay respectful DeAnna!!!

Jason was up next and they once again had a great reunion. It was a running hug complimented my the drama music ABC is know for!!! They talked about Ty, who hoped daddy would get a rose! Then they went off roading. They should have given that adventure to Jeremy's date - it might have given it the excitement it was lacking! How fun was that pulley dock thing that took them to the dock island!?!

Dylana, my neighbor, just said, "I hope they brought bug spray!" Good call!

After they had their picnic, they went kayaking, where they weren't so successful at first, but then got control. You can tell a few things during the kayaking. First, DeAnna likes to be in control. Second, Jason is really sweet and patient with her. If Dave and I were kayaking, I would be yelling directions and he would be trying to jump out to get away from me! Yikes!

They are having such a better date than Jeremy. Their conversation is so much better, they seem like they are having fun! Jason said, "If you want to talk about TY we can, but I want to talk about us!...the two most important subject in my life are Deanna and Ty." You could tell DeAnna totally loved that. She is so smiley on this date. They are having fun but also really enjoying each other and opening up. Jason just gave DeAnna a sand dollar necklace. That was so nice that he took the time to guy her something. A girl always loves jewelry! Jason just said that he is falling in love again...

OK, that is where my hesitation is. For Jason, this is all going to be second for him. He has already been married...already gotten his wife pregnant...already seen the birth of his first child... That is all fine, but does DeAnna want to be second to all that. As great as Jason is, there is always baggage from a first marriage. I'm talking emotional baggage. Maybe it isn't so much with a guy, but that is a big thing to consider.



Jesse and DeAnna! I like the ring of that. They are so cute!! He was so glad to see her. My neighbors and I keep discussing how he isn't the hottest guy there, but we just love him the more we see him. I seriously hope he gets to stay. Their date starts with some horseback riding. I can totally see that Jesse wants to have this hot sexy kiss on the horses while in the ocean...have it all romantic like in the movies. Jesse, in the movies they have horse trainer and a million do-overs. It wasn't quite as great as I imagine he would have wanted it. Still cute though. DeAnna said that with Jesse it has been a stepping stone, the more she is around him, the more she falls for him...I FEEL THE SAME WAY!!

Up next is the dinner that leads to the overnight. I can't wait to see what he says and if he actually goes with her?? At dinner Jesse is showing more of a serious side. They talk about how many kids they want: DeAnna wants 3 kids right away, Jesse too wants to be a young parent. Then they discuss their living situation. Let me translate some of the upcoming Snowboarder Lingo: Breck- Breckenridge, Shredding- snowboarding, D- DeAnna. I feel so with it! So, Jesse asks D if she could you live in Breck for a few month a year because he "couldn't go cold turkey, I have to go shredding." I feel so cool with the lingo. DeAnna asks, "What are you going to do when there is no more snowboarding?" He still wants to be in sports, but also wants to be there to see his kids grow up. This guy is so much deeper than you would first think!


J: "I'm falling for you so hard...it feels so good..." Love it!!!

Ok, here is the letter...

J: I don't know if I can, until I meet your dad.

D: are you for real??

silence...

J: laughing...he was just kidding.

Man, he had me going!


Suite: it seemed liked the most romantic location...

J: If you chose me, I hope you're ready to marry me, cause that is where I'm out.

Ok, girly note: We all love how he grabs/holds the back of her head when he kisses her! Very sexy. Jason always holds her chin when they kiss, that bugs me!

I just took a neighbor vote and we all hope Jeremy goes because they just don't seem to have fun.

Rose Ceremony: My impression of the guys: Jeremy is perfect, Jason is one of the sweetest guys she has ever met, Jesse, started out as her friend but it has grown ever since. My impression of her dress: Way too short and totally like a bad 80s prom dress.


1st rose Jesse!!!!!! YES YES YES!!! I can't believe he got the first rose!


2nd rose Jason.


Man, I feel so bad for Jeremy. He looks super sad and can't even make eye contact with her. This is almost as bad as when Graham left. I hate the emotional music!!!


...I still cannot get over that dress...

Jer: I was all about you from the beginning. From the first second I saw you.
D: J you are perfect, perfect. I would have been the luckiest woman in the world ... we have a bond that I don't share with the other guys (she is meaning the loss of a parent)... I just didn't want to confuse that bond with being in love... OUCH!!!!

J: I don't think i have ever hard my heart broken like this. I love you. today could potentially be one of the worst days i have ever had..

(How could it be potentially the worst day ever? We are stumped on that one)

Although the goodbye was sad, it wasn't nearly as emotional as Graham departure!

Limo: J: stop the car for one second.. (Cindy says she thinks he has to pee) He needed fresh air i guess.

Well, I am happy to see that Jesse is staying. He is still my pick for her. We will have to wait until next week. I will post my Guys Tell All blog later today!

Until then, leave me your comments! I LOVE hearing from you.

post signature

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Man, who needs to watch the show with your excellent play-by-play! Life with Ethan and the hospital stays, I never have a regular TV schedule.... and I was interested in this one, so thank you for sharing!! Keep up the good work!

Michelle said...

WOW...can i just say that jeremy laid the guilt on super thick? he is really melancholy and i think she would always be trying to make him have a fun time. i am soooooo glad that she dropped him.

jesse-love him. jason-love him.

although...jason is kind of dorky. i wanted her so bad to ask what happened with his ex-wife and why she left. maybe abc could not air that. i think that is a little bit of a red flag.

anyway...i can not wait until Monday! but then i will be sad that it is over.