Tuesday, May 6, 2008

TWILIGHT!!!!!

For all you book lovers, hold on to your seats! My friend Kallie recommended the book, Twilight, by Stephanie Meyer right after Christmas time. All she told me was I had to go buy this book. It was not a Christian book, it was fiction and I could find it in the Young Adult section. There is nothing racy or too sexy or scary, but it is addictive. There are currently three books out in this series, Twilight, Eclipse and New Moon. They are all around 400-600 pages and I read them in 6 days. Jillian was 7 weeks old at the time. It was crazy. There isn't anything too obviously philosophical or life altering, but you fall in love with the characters and the events that follow.

GO BUY THE BOOKS!!!

Summit films is currently wrapping up filming as they are making a movie based on the books. Y'all, it is going to be awesome. Check out this to see a sneak peak at the film. I don't think it will give to much away.

SERIOUSLY, GO BUY THE BOOK...TWILIGHT BY STEPHANIE MEYER!

You will love it!


post signature

1 comment:

Janelle and Ella said...

I can't wait to start reading them!!