Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Great Ideas for the Blog Lover

There are two things that Janelle introduced me too when I officially started my blog. I want to share them with you, in hopes of making your blog experience easier! The first is Bloglines. It is the best way to stay current with your favorite blogs. You just register and then add your favorite blogs to the feed area. I keep my bloglines window open on my computer all day. I check it whenever I sit down and it lets me know who has posted a new blog. Love it! The second is for those who already have a blog. It is with SiteMeter. You, once again, register your blog, for free, and it lets you know who checks out your blog. It is a pretty interesting site! Hope this helps your blog-experience!

post signature

3 comments:

Melody Slaton said...

Thanks for the ideas!!
Your kids sure are cute! I knew you were pregnant at the same time I was...I think it was either Julie Q. or Amanda W. who told me. It's fun to see us all with kids now.

Sherry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sherry said...

How fun! I use sitemeter but didn't know about bloglines!

Yes, Forney is just 20 minutes East of Dallas, so we're in Big D all the time! I would love to get together.

Send me your e-mail and I won't post the comment. That way we can plan a time to meet! I'm going back to work tomorrow (sad!) so it might be a while before we could meet... I just know I am going to be crazy busy with school and Chloe! But, I am excited you are in the Dallas area! It will be so fun to meet someone I feel I already know through the blog world.

Ok sorry for the world's longest comment!