Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Catching up on Random Cuteness!

Where to begin? There has been much happening at our house. Everyday is full of some random form of cuteness. Let me begin with Jillian. She, alone, is adorable. Throw in all the new clothes I bought her from Old Navy and watch out! Here she is in her favorite position...on her tummy with her thumb in her mouth. She is sporting her super cute shorts from ON...I just wish they had a matching mommy pair!

I know she is thinking, "Seriously mom, are we going to be twinkies?"...only if they had my size sweetie! Mommy can't fit into a 2T.


On my blog titles, I says, Life with two babes and the random thoughts that follow. This would fall under the random part. As I have said in a previous post, our neighborhood is FULL of bunnies...not the cute white bunnies they sell at the fair, but Peter Cottontail kind. When I take the kids for walks at night, I stop counting after 5. So, we were in the backyard one day and my mom jumped and let out a gasp. I thought, Oh my, there must be a mouse or frog or something. No, it was a TINY bunny. Here it is...



Seriously, it was smaller than Gage's size 5 Croc. Now, I am not a fan of the wild bunny, but ya'll, this thing was cute! I had to check on it through out the day to make sure it was ok, which it seemed to be.

Then came the next day. I was out to pick up our car from the dealership as it needed a new belt. Well, when I came home, this tiny bunny was sitting right next to our front door. I know the following will sound crazy, but, I will admit my insanity. I was scared of the bunny. Linsey and nature don't really go together. Give me a dog and I will take care of it. Keep your birds, lizards, insects, reptiles and rodents away. Please...Thank you! I have to call Dave because I don't want to open the door (one because I am scared, but I said it was because I don't want it to hop inside). We finagle ourselves in the house and I call my brother. He refuses my offer to have him come over and take the tiny bunny to another lawn, so I call my dear neighbor, Cindy. I think, maybe her hubby will come over and relocate the bunny. Five minutes later, Cindy and her daughter, Channing, are in our front yard with a Pampers diaper box, lined with a towel and gloves. I had no idea that Cindy was such an animal lover. She is the bunny whisperer. She nursed (literally, she fed the bunny kitten milk from a bottle) the bunny until it was healthy enough to eat grass and the tops of strawberries. See, when it was in by our front door, it wasn't looking so good, it was shaking and wet and lethargic. So, they gave her some much needed fluids, love and a good dose of self-confidence and set the bunny on its way to overpopulate the neighborhood! Thanks Cindy! How random!

Back to Jillian...She has been making the cute faces where she scrunches her nose up and gives you a big gummy smile. Observe...

To conclude the random cuteness, please enjoy the following videos of Gage!

Here he is eating his first corn on the cob. I didn't think he would like it, but he loved it! Also, you get to see how he doesn't like to bit food, but rather have you pull the excess off for him! Geesh!
(Please excuse Dave saying, "I'd like to bang her!" He was quoting The Office!


What do you think? Can I send this in to, America's Got Talent??? What a juggler!

post signature

2 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

Awww! Come on Linsey, it's just a little sweet precious bunny that was cold, lonely and afraid. :-)
The pictures of Jillian are SO ADORABLE!! She really is so cute.
And good job to Gage on the juggling. It was good. You can tell he really is copying a juggler he saw.

Kim said...

Definite random cuteness going on in your household!!! The kids look awesome. Can't wait to see you all in one short month :-)