Sunday, May 4, 2008

Showers and Puddles

What a wonderful weekend. From the title you might think we had rain, but the weather was actually beautiful. I attended 2 baby showers with Jillian this weekend. It was so fun to get her dressed up and show her off. Dave and I played outside with Gage a bunch. The weather was to pretty to stay inside. On Saturday night we had some friends over for dinner. It was nice. The pictures say it all...


Jillian and I all dressed up for shower #1


Gage helping me make dinner that night. He thought it was funny to pretend to bit the avocado!




My little helper!

Our dinner! It was so yummy. I made this dip that I saw on Sunni's blog. It was great. If I make it again I will add artichoke hearts. You can get the recipe here.


Our beverage! It was so good!!!!


The boys (from L to R), Dave, Gage and Ryan


Gage enjoyed his dessert, Little Einstein chewy candies in his "boat!"



On Sunday, we spent a lot of time outside!
Gage had to stop and smell the roses!

Peek-a-Boo!









Puddle jumping is fun...


Wet socks and shoes are not fun! Drumming on the neighbors gutter!



I had so much fun dressing Jillian up. Isn't she sweet!

We're ready to go! I found my yellow clothing for the summer! You can read more about that on my stepmom's blog!


Hope you guys had a nice weekend and had time to smell the roses too!

post signature

5 comments:

Kim said...

Love your yellow darling!!!! What a beautiful weekend. Hugs and kisses to everyone :-)

Eleven7 Women said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Glad you liked the dip! we made it again last night!

Janelle and Ella said...

Gage is so cute in these pictures!!! I love your roses. Him and Ella are going to have so much fun together.
That dip is amazing!!

Justin and Tiffany said...

Yo Action Jacksons! Your family is beautiful. Hope all is well.

Justin