Friday, May 16, 2008

No down time...

I obviously haven't posted in awhile. My mother's day was nice. We were in Corpus with Dave's family. When we got back on Tuesday, we were exhausted. Wednesday Jillian had her 6 month checkup. She is great. She weighs 15lbs 11oz and is 26in long. Her head is measuring at 17, so pretty much she is about average on everything. The 5 vaccines she received wiped her out a bit. Thursday was grocery shopping and today is random things.

I had great ideas in my head about sitting down and emptying the contents of my brain in the blog, but that never happened. Once the kids were in bed I was eager to watch/vote for American Idol...YEA DAVIDS! Then last night was The Office and Grey's. I told Dave that if Jim didn't proposed to Pam then I would throw the remote at his head like a frisbee. Since he has already suffered one brain injury, I didn't want to cause another and with held the remote throwing. I am bummed though! What is up with Pam thinking Toby is cute? Grey's was good. I can't wait for her and McDreamy to get back together and Chang to get some heart surgeries.

I have been reading all my blog buddies blogs. I was on Steece's Pieces earlier and came across this website. Originally I wasn't a bow girl, but I just spend $40 on them so, Jillian, get ready for some bows! Sorry this post isn't very original or thought provoking, but it is the best I can do.

My weekend will include my neighborhood bunco tonight! I hope I win some $$$. And a baby shower on Sunday. Seriously, my town is multiplying like bunnies (which I had two of in my backyard last night). I hope you all are well and would love to hear from you!



post signature

1 comment:

Janelle and Ella said...

I'm glad y'all had a great time with Dave's family!
I'm so sad that months ago when I was at your house I left Jillian's present in my car. I'll just say, it had something to do with bows. If I ever come over for our slumber party I'll actually be able to give it to her.
Miss you!