Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Report Card...

Buy new mini van...A+. Today I officially crossed over to the dark side. I am a Mini-Van Mama!

Work out with new trainer...A+. I met with Tracy, my new trainer and it was good. Well, if you mean good as in, I am totally out of shape, every muscle in my body was trembling with weakness and I can only do ONE, UNO, YES ONE sit-up, then yea it was good. Lord, help me tomorrow.

Buy book for blog book club...A+. I did buy My Sisters Keeper at Super Target. If you want to participate, go head and buy yours now. It is a bit long! The goal is to read it by the end of June.

That's it.


post signature

3 comments:

Kim said...

Glad you made the mini-van leap darling! You are going to love it :-)

Janelle and Ella said...

Can't wait to see your new mini van tonight!!! Woohoo. Heath wants us to cross over to the dark side too, but I'm just not ready yet. Maybe you can help prepare me this weekend.
I was on a waiting list at the library for that book and they called me this afternoon and it's IN! So I can go pick it up this weekend. :-) I'm very excited. See in you a few hours.

Alicia said...

Congratulations on the new car. I will probably cross over soon or later too! Wish I had a trainer, however now that school is out I do plan on working out everyday! I have to get in shape to work with my cheerleaders!!