Monday, May 19, 2008

Bachelorette

The Bachelorette premiered last night. I loved watching Trista on the other bachelorette and am now excited about DeAnna's turn. I didn't watch the London Bachelor, or where ever he was from, but I did see the one with Brad from Austin. I still can't believe he didn't pick either girl, but they seem to be moving along just fine. I will try to post each week with my thoughts on who will make it the farthest. Time will tell!


I love Graham. Super cute! I think he is going to make it very far!
Did she seriously keep Twilley???
I would have much rather seen her keep Chandler! I thought he had potential!

I think Ron is another one to watch out for. I know he is divorced, but we don't know why. I have a feeling he will open up and turn into a good catch. We'll see...

I don't know about Jason. At first, when he was talking about his son, I thought he was GREAT. Then, as the night went on, I wasn't so sure. I can't pinpoint what it is, but I think he has some issues, maybe anger, maybe jealously. I think she may keep him for awhile, but he will cause tension.




Those are my predictions! Did ya'll watch?


post signature

3 comments:

Heather said...

Yes I love watching Bachelor/Bachelorette! Austin even loves to watch with me...we find it quite humorous! I liked Graham for her as well. And I liked Richard, the nerdy, but very sweet guy from up near us in Binghamton, NY. I didn't care for Chandler because he seemed like he was a little into himself...i.e., Looking out to the side like he was on a modeling shoot when he got out of the limo!! I don't think she is going to be taking any crap from anyone so it should be a good season!!

Janelle and Ella said...

I haven't watched the premiere yet, but I'm so glad you are going to post on it every week. I will have lots to say I'm sure.

Jill said...

I liked Jason at first, too, but had a hard time telling him apart from some of the others as the night went on. They all started to look alike (the ones with dark hair). Can't wait to follow your comments as the show airs!

Thanks so much for your generous shirt purchase - we are blown away by the support of our friends and friend-of-friends. And yes, let's get together when they come in! Looking forward to it!