Saturday, September 27, 2008

Baby Model

I few months ago I received an email from a church friend about a need for baby models. The company is Secure2Me blankets. It is a mom who saw a need and fixed the problem. The blankets are pretty cool. So, I took Jillian to the mom's house and had a photo session. The only problem is that Jillian's pictures weren't used. Mine was however. Go here to see. I am towards the bottom. Jillian is under the blanket nursing, but seriously, my kid is cute. It was fun, though and the blankets really are great. I can't wait for the weather to cool off so I can use them!

post signature

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I meant to ask you - do you like the Hooter Hider or this better?

Kim said...

Super cute! That was nice that they were able to at least use the Mom of the baby model :-)