Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sisters' Day

Having grown up with 3 brothers, sisters' days never happened. This summer by dad, stepmom and their 3 kids, Ali, Jack and Kitty spent the summer here in Texas. We had lots of days at the pool and many large and noisy dinners. I was able to take my sisters out for a girls day. We started the day at a super girly place, where they were treated to a mini-mani/pedi, an up-do, a toe and finger ring as well as the treat of smelling like cotton candy and having so much glitter applied they could be seen shimmering from outer space. It was a treat to watch them enjoy being pampered. Here are the pictures!

from l to r: Kitty, me and Ali (this what their finished look)

Ali in the car
Kitty in the car
Ali and me...don't worry, I was at a red light!

nailed...check!

Ali getting her toes done!
Kitty in heaven...she was so cute!
feet...check


Ali getting her updo

and kitty...
finished product





Then it was time to hit the runway!





The next stop was to our local pottery painting store where we all picked one item to paint. I love painting pottery, it is so relaxing. Kitty picked out, what else, but a kitty.
I painted a cross for Jillian
And Ali picked this star box. The finished product was great!




Had fun girls!!! See you in December...

post signature


4 comments:

Jill said...

So fun!! Looks like you guys have a very sweet, special bond!

jessicawhitfield said...

the pictures are great. I bet the girls had a big time. It's great that yal were able to spend so much time together this summer.

Kim said...

Love it!!! I still in the process of transferring all of the pix to my computer from Dad's. I bought the girls' a sister's frame for their rooms to add the one of all three of you :-) Thank you for taking the time to make them feel extra special. They loved their day, but not near as much as they love their BIG sister!! XOXO

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Love your fun day! Precious spa pics, and I love the pottery!

P.S. I am feeling good...just hot!