Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Little Betty Crocker

The other day I was in charge of making dinner for one of the couples in our life group who just had a baby. I make my regular stuffed shells and banana bread for any couple who had a baby. I use this 30 min meal recipe, along with my beloved banana bread for any couple who has had a baby or requires a meal because it is easy to make multiple batches. One for the couple, one for me, one for my mom/brother/neighbour...you get the point. My mom was putting Gage to bed, and Jillian was requiring a hip to perch on. Once my mom came out, she captured these photos! I know I will cherish them for many years to come! These are the moments to remember...

Notice where Jilly's fingers are...

And where are her fingers now...you don't have to teach them these things people!
They just know!!


Don't you just love my apron...I got it here! Tell them I sent you! I keep it proudly hanging on my pantry door, and do you notice what is hanging there with it?


Jillian's matching apron! Ya'll, I get teary ever time I see this. How sweet is it??? I just love it! I went to do a little shop-walking at our new Market Street grocery store and found it! You can find your own Jessica Steele items here!

My Little Betty Crocker!



To many more kitchen dates my sweet baby girl!






post signature

4 comments:

Kim said...

Super sweet!! Love the apron you found at Market Street. I can't wait to go there in November. Keep on cooking y'all - for many years to come...

Kristen said...

How sweet! It looks like you guys had so much fun. I hope she becomes as good of a cook as her mommy.

jessicawhitfield said...

that is just too sweet!!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Those aprons are adorable!!!