Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Bachelor Recap #5...2 hours?!?!?!

I can't believe this show is 2 hours.  Man, I'll try to keep it short and too the point.  I had another Bachelor watching party.  Cindy, Dylana, Liz!  I love you girls so much.  Thank you for coming over to watch the show.  I love that we have yet to watch an episode!  Our chats mean more to me than you know.

Ok, Final 5! Molly, Jillian, Melissa, Stephanie, Naomi.  All the ladies will be traveling to Seattle.  This episode was running slow for me.  Like super slow.  Like they should have cut out some of the jealous chit chat of the women and made it an hour show instead of 2 hours.

It was sweet to show the reunion between Jason and Ty.  He is always emotional when they meet again.  So sweet!  Can I just mention that Seattle is so beautiful?  Well, it is!

Date #1: Melissa
(side note: Naomi is whining because she didn't get the first one on one.  Naomi, stop whining and guess what, IMPORTANT has a T in the middle, it isn't impor-ant!)
Not a big fan of Melissa's dress, it kind of squished her boobs funny.  Poor Ty and poor Jason. He is totally having a child meltdown moment.  So, he calls Melissa (LATE: not good) and tells her to get in the car and go to his house.  When Jason comes down Melissa is in her boob squishing dress, so she changed into her stretchy pants.  I love that because we all know we have our stretchy pants!  

Another side note: Melissa played with her ice cream for like 5 minutes and never ate a bite.  Their date is giving me a weird vibe.  I don't have a good feeling about her and Jason's future.  Oh and I just saw her tramp stamp! 

Date #2: Stephanie, Jillian, Molly: starts on a boat, then a radio station, then dinner/drinks at the hotel
Stephanie get the first alone time.  I like her, I think she is sweet.  But tonight she was looking a little to Trani (transvestite) for me.  She had on a with fur vest and lots of rings and makeup.  

At the radio station the girls are sitting in another room where they cannot hear.  However, Melissa and Naomi are at home listening to his answers, including the one of who was the best kisser.  That had to hurt the other girls who were listening.  The kissing questions leads to a blind kissing test to see if he could figure out who is who.  That is a totally loaded event!  Lucky for Jason, he got it all right.  Good job Jason! 

Jillian got the second alone time with him.  She opens up to him and let him know that she came here for the experience.  Wow!  That surprised me.  I wonder if she is there for the right reasons and don't know is she is ready to be a stepmom and wife.  We shall see!  I want to see him in her environment. 

Date #3: Naomi
I am over Naomi.  Their date started on a sea plane and then moved to a large sporting good store.  I am annoyed by her hair, why is it always in her face.  I am annoyed with her hood.  Why do you need to wear a hood indoors?  It isn't raining.  It isn't windy.  Take the hood off.  Did that bug ya'll or am I being mean?

Ok, so the next day he comes to the girls hotel room and pull Jillian aside.  He wants to make sure she is there for the right reasons.  I love her again!  She seems so fun and loving and real.  It makes me think they are good again.  She is Molly's biggest competition.  I feel like those two girls the leaders of the pack.  I will place my bet on Molly and Jillian to be the final two.  Anyone with me?

I am not a cussing girl, but when  the h-e-double hockey stick is DeAnna coming???

I think either Stephanie or Naomi are going home.  

Rose Ceremony:
All the girls look great...except Naomi.  I did not like her blue/black faux two piece dress and I hate those two bunches of hair that she constantly keeps on either side of her face.  I also wasn't a big fan of Stephanie's dress.  Jason surprised the girls and says that he needs to ask one girl more questions.  It was Naomi and I really didn't think he asked her that much.  He asked if she was ready for this lifestyle.  That was it.  Really, I thought he would have asked more or voiced more concern.  

And the roses go too: Jillian.  Melissa.  Molly.  Naomi

Stephanie is going home.  Jason wants to say in front of everyone:

You are...the most amazing person I have ever met.  And I think we are all better people for meeting you here.  You are a beautiful person, outside and in.  I'm so glad to have met you.  

She is one amazing woman.  I hope she is the next Bachelorette or better yet, finds a man that will make her a princess.  She is one classy lady.

Next time...  Jason travels to the girls hometowns.   


post signature

2 comments:

Reneau said...

Linsey,
Here's my take...
Yes, I hated Melissa's dress, yes I hate Naomi's outfit at the rose ceremony. I do not like Naomi, Jillian, or Molly, but I like Molly least of all...I think Melissa will be one of the last ones.
I was so sad for Stephanie and I said the exact same thing...I hope she is the next Bachelorette!!

Kris said...

I'm not a fan, but another blogger friend is...she said she say a preview in episode 2 that showed him proposing to a brunette...so that means Molly is out, soon.

fyi.