Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines in the ER...and NO, I'm not dating the ER doctor

Seriously, I'm not dating the ER doctor.  That would be the only valid and acceptable reason to spend the evening in the ER.  So, here is the story of my VDay, and please, I am really warning you that this is TMI!  Like, hardcore TMI. Don't keep reading and then say, I should have stopped because I now know too much about Linsey's bowels.  

Ok, here it goes.  On Tuesday morning I woke up with some serious tummy issues and diarrhea.  This continues throughout the week and then gets worse Friday night and into Saturday.  So, I head on over to the local ER where the nice doctor tells me that I need bloodwork done and an IV of fluids.  Two hours later I am feeling better and head back home.  Thankfully my friend Alicia was there with her two girls for the weekend.  She watched all the kids while I was gone.  Hopefully things will get better for me!

Hope your Valentine's was a bit more romantic than mine!


post signature

No comments: