Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Bachelor Recap #4...and it keeps getting better!

I am so excited to be sitting on my couch, watching the Bachelor while blogging on my new MacBook.  I am the proud new owner of an Apple!  Yea...!

Ok, here we go.  There will be 3 dates with roses, a 1 on 1, group and a 2 on 1.

For the 1 on 1 date the girls will have to write and perform a song for Jason (remind you of last season?).  Impressions...Molly is to silly, Stephanie is a total pageant girl and Nikki is control freaking out because she is so anal!  I don't know how she is going to be as a mom...maybe that will relax her a bit!  Shannon is rapping, oh no!  

STEPHANIE...DID SHE REALLY WEAR THAT AND SING THAT????  Nikki sang a song that she would want to sing to her baby.  She did good, but that wasn't really the point.  

1 on 1:  Jason and Molly (she won the song sing-off) --"Let's stay home tonight at my place"
I am so glad to see Jason have a regular (non-slut) date.  This would so totally be my kind of date.  Eating fast food while sitting on a blanket on the floor - Love it!  How cute, next the go outside on a blanket, next to a tent and make smores.  Yumm-o!  Ok, I have to admit, at first I wasn't a Molly fan, but hearing her talk kind of make me like here more.  I just don't know if she is ready for Jason's life.  She does get the rose and a kiss...lots of kissing!

The date is dragging on and it is getting late.  Of course psycho Shannon is lurking in the dark waiting for Molly's return.  She is so crazy.  Do we really need to hear the moaning going on inside the tent?  I think not!  Jason drops her off in the morning.  She totally struts inside in his clothes.  Did you get the feeling she walked in to show off?  That had to rub the girls the wrong way.

Group Date: Jillian, Lauren, Shannon, Megan, Melissa and Naomi --"Want to Play Doctor?"
Do you notice how many girls are wearing scarfs this season?  The go to the set of "General Hospital".  That would be fun, but I don't know anything about soaps.  So, this show quickly goes back to "slut-dates".  They are going to do a kissing scene.  Of course, psycho Shannon offers to do the first kiss.  I really don't like this date.  I don't think it is fair to kiss him in front of other people, I don't like it at all.  Not at all!  Totally awkward!  I loved Jillian's crazy blond wig.  She is so funny!!!  

Ok, this is Megan's scene.  She is in a little black nightie thing.  I seriously DO NOT like her at all.  She attacks his face.  Like, totally attacks his face!!!!  I think it is safe to say that she has a lot of pent up sexual energy.  Bye Bye Megan (please don't give her a rose, please!!!).

After that, they go to a nightclub to hang out.  Naomi is sitting by herself, so Jason steps in and takes the damsel in distress downstairs to talk.  Good move Naomi!  Way to get alone time with him.  I really like Melissa.  She had a really hard time with this date and seeing the girls kiss Jason.  She seems so open and ready to be with Jason in a sincere way.  I think Megan and Melissa are total opposites.  Do you agree?  Oh my goodness.  Megan had one on one time with Jason and he didn't kiss her and she really, really wanted him to kiss her.  She is crazy.  Does anyone like her?  I vote that Shannon and Megan go bye bye!  

Lauren and Jason have one on one time.  Now, last week, Jason and Lauren had some chatting time where Lauren ratted out how mean Megan is.  That was why there was so much drama at the rose ceremony.  So, tonight, she was bad mouthing Megan again.  Not really a topic I would want to keep bringing up on all my one on one times.  I'm not a Lauren fan either.  

Ok, now Melissa has some one on one time.  I like her!  She immediately starts crying.  That would so be me!  She shared that the date was hard for her because she realized that she really likes him.  It was so sweet and innocent and honest.   ARGGGGGGG!  Psycho Shannon interrupts their one on one time!!!  She forces the next one on one time with him.  (Someone bring out the straight jacket!)  (Someone, get a restraining order...she keeps saying "you can't let me go, I'm not letting you let me go")  She really just blew her snotty nose in front of him, and picked her nose.  Yuck.  Their kiss was so weird.  Rejected.

Naomi got the group date rose.

2 on 1: Stephanie and Nikki (I hope Nikki goes home)
I really don't know who is going to go home.  Nikki is so OCD, but Stephanie seems a little to formal for him.  Once again, the girls get fancy, picked-out clothes.  So pretty woman (again)!  Jason picks the girls up in this amazing old school car and go to a fancy restaurant.  They begin by bringing out a ballroom dance instructor to learn to waltz.   Stephanie was totally in her element but poor Nikki was not looking so hot!  Poor Jason didn't look that comfortable dancing with Stephanie because she looks so elegant and professional.  OME!  Nikki just stole Jason from Stephanie..Oh no she didn't!  Stephanie just stole him back from Nikki.  I feel the claws coming out!  It was almost becoming a game of stealing the man candy.  

I was surprised at how Nikki was really sticking her neck out there with opening up.  She told Jason for the first time that she was in a serious relationship for 11 years.  I couldn't believe that she hadn't told him about that relationship before.  Then he gets one on one time with Stephanie.  I like her, but at times she is a bit to much.  Too passionate.  Too focused.  Too in control.  Too much!  

Dum Dum Dum...he has the rose....and it goes too
STEPHANIE!!!!  Yea!  You could totally tell that Stephanie was just devastated for Nikki. Stephanie is a truly genuine woman.  At the end of the night, she finally get her kiss.

Rose Ceremony:  
I love Jillian's dress.  Super sexy purple strapless dress with a dangerously low cut back!  Love it, Love her!  I really hate Shannon's dress!  It was like a crocheted white top with red layered bottom.  Not good!  Lauren gives him way to much crap, almost like a little, annoying sister! Bossy!  She is so going home.  

Roses go to:  Melissa, Jillian, I KNEW IT!!!!  I totally new he wasn't going to give out the last rose.  His choices were Psycho Megan, Psycho Shannon or Bossy Lauren.  I have ESP!!!  Yea for Jason to not give out a tag along rose!  Ohhh, Megan is about to blow up the beeping machine!  (Molly, Naomi and Stephanie already have roses)
Going home: Megan (yea!), Shannon (yea!) and Lauren (yea!)

Next week, he gets to see Ty and brings the girls to Seattle.  (HELLO?  When does DeAnna come back?)

Until next week, let me know our thoughts?  

post signature

4 comments:

Kasey said...

Yeah, I liked that he let the last 3 go... there was NOT a good choice there!

Janelle and Ella said...

I so wish we were watching this show together every week! We share the exact opinions. I was very excited that he let all 3 of those girls go. This has possibly been my favorite season of The Bachelor.

Janelle and Ella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

bachelor recap #5 please...