Monday, February 23, 2009

Brace Yourselves For The Bachelor

I am bracing myself for the Bachelor.  Tonight is the Girls Tell All, which I will blog about this evening.  However, next week, I think we are going to get a true shocker.  I know they always say, In The Most Dramatic Rose Ceremony Ever, well, this time I think it is true.  

Please don't post any spoilers on the comment sections.  I want it to be a surprise.  I will say that I have a neighbor who told me I will be shocked and it won't be good.  Oh goodness ya'll.  Why can't people go along with how the show is supposed to work.  Go on the show.  Make out.  Go on dates.  Fight with the girls.  Fall in love with the boy.  Boy proposes.  Get married.  Have babies.  Live happily ever after.  Is that so hard?  

I will be prepared for next weeks show with a bottle (or two) of wine, some girlfriends and a box of tissues.  I will warn you know...next weeks show will most likely bring out the "WTFs" in me, but I will try to be on my best behavior.  Oh dear, I am already getting anxious about this.  Dang DeAnna.  I think she is going to screw up everything.  

If you haven't been spoiled, leave a comment as to what you think will happen...I'd love to hear it!

post signature

No comments: