Monday, February 23, 2009

The Bachelor...Women Tell All

I have to admit, this episode was a let down.  Jason was a really good bachelor, therefore, there wasn't a lot of drama and tears and screaming at the reunion.  Sure, that is good for the girls and for Jason, but for the watcher, it was boring.  Plus, how in the world am I supposed to focus on anything else besides next weeks episode.  I really don't know if I can stand waiting for next weeks show.  And, it is going to be 3 hours.  Ya'll that is a lot of tv!  Goodness, if you guys find someone who has a time machine, tell them I need to borrow it so I can watch next weeks show now!

I am really excited to be watching tonight's episode with Kristen P!  Yea!

Jason and Chris are sitting discussing the women:
Jason and Megan.  Oh, they are talking about how surprised Jason was by her kiss on the General Hospital set.  It was so funny how after the GH date all the women were so emotional.  HELLO!!!  You madeout with all of them and expect them to be happy.  McFly, girls don't work that way.  No!
Chris called Jason and Jillian's makeout scene something that cinemax would want.  

Never Before Seen Footage:
Naomi and Jason's date.  Jason's horse gets spooked and he totally pulled a Clint Eastwood and jumped off the horse.  
I loved seeing the General Hospital Date improv scene. Total drama and love that Jason kills himself at the end.  
I was surprised how hard Chris was pressing Jason for details about the overnight dates.  I was glad that Jason kept it classy and didn't share details.  Good job DJ J!

Trista and Ryan:  How sweet are they and expecting baby number 2!  Ryan seems like such a sweet, handsome and loving man!  Oh, and I love that Trista wants Melissa for Jason.

Charlie and Sarah.  I have to admit that I didn't watch this show so I really don't care about them.  Moving on...

The Bachelorettes are back...dum dee dum dum
Bringing out the crazy: Megan.  Natalie.  Lauren.
Let's start with Megan.  Were ya'll surprised at how she handled herself.  I totally thought she would pull the trashy, cussing woman card again.  I was glad that she appeared more low key and retrospective.  Good job Megan.
Natalie...oh, that poor, clueless girl.  She is the first one in the hot seat.  I am so glad they showed the "I love bears" conversation again.  It screams DITZ!  Oh, and then they make it even better by showing the limo scene.  It was embarassing.  Her talking in the hot seat just makes her sound worse.  I am sure she is a nice enough girl, but it seems like she is sreaming...take me to a counselor so I can figure myself out!!!

Jillian.  Ahhhh, I love Jillian.  Great name too!  Man, wasn't it hard to watch the recap of her and Jason's relationship?  So sad!  After listening to what she says, I just love her.  Natalie could learn a thing of two from her.  I think you should marry your best friend.  Of course there should be more, but you need that.  Yea, Chris just asked her if she would be the next Bachelorette...and she said yes!  I WOULD LOVE A SEASON WITH HER AS THE BACHELORETTE!

Now it is Jason's turn in the hotseat.  Now, I am really not going to go on anymore.  There just wasn't a lot there.  I am just so ready for next weeks shows.  Holy Moly!  I just can't wait to see what happens.  Does he pick DeAnna?  Does he pick Melissa?  What about Molly?  Why is the After The Rose Ceremony so emotionally difficult?  Why no audience?  Oh man, this is driving me crazy.  Don't spoil it for me if you "think" you know!  Oh man...


post signature

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey girl...check out this website. This guy thinks he knows how it will all go down...
http://realitysteve.com/
Too bad I don't live there and I can't join your finale party. I might have a houston one!

Kasey said...

I seriously thought Jillian should have been the one he chose. She's older (more mature) and seems like she could easily fit into the "mom" role. I like the other two, but I don't see long term potential... and I think Melissa is hiding too much of herself. I think she's being who she thinks he wants her to be and not fully who she is. Not that it's bad, I just don't see "real" with her...