Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Bachelor Recap According to Linsey...Episode 2

Oh man. I don't know if I could handle the emotional drama and psychological warfare these ladies put themselves through on this show. Seriously, it would be to much. Ok, on to the show!

Jason decided to play it cool and surprise the girls poolside to see what they are like without being able to prepare for his arrival. How convenient that he chose the pool (where they would be half naked and wet) to meet them. If he wants to see the real them he should have come late at night when they are in their stretchy pants, their hair in a nest on the top of their head and their faces dotted with zit cream. But hey, this is tv, so I will let it slide.

They all are chatting around the pool, ladies taking him away, Jason doing the same. The awkward moment goes to Botox Face, who, made margaritas for Jason and herself and then proceeded to stand, awkwardly, next to Jason and the girl. Good plan, however, Jason never looked at her. Maybe he couldn't see her, but I did feel bad for her. The twist, I know, you are shocked there would be a twist, was that...dum dum dum...there would be a rose given away. The receiver of this rose would get a one on one date that evening with Jason. It went to Jillian. Now, I don't know most of the girls' names on this show yet (hence the use of botox face), however, I really like Jillian, and she has a fabulous name!

Jason and Jillian: Their date was awesome. They went on a date to some architectural dream of a building where Robin Thicke sang to them. Oh man, Robin Thicke is a hottie. I first saw him on Oprah (when I used to watch that show many moons ago). You should be listening to him now, if not, turn up yo speaka' sista'! (A bit of getto slang for you!) Jillian got the first kiss...how dreamy!

Jason and Melissa: The second date went to Melissa (the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader). I like her too. Their date started off good, they were walking on the beach where they came across a table with wine and yummy things. Their conversation was good as well. She wants to be a teacher, 1st grade, and loves kids, wants a family. My concern with her is her age, but hey, everyone is different. Then came the blimp. Really, if I guy asked me out, I said yes, and then I found out we were going to ride in a blimp...seriously, a blimp, I don't know how I would feel about that. Helicopter, yes; private plane, yes; stretch limo, yes; blimp, um, that is weird. What did ya'll think? She got a kiss too, regardless of the blimp.

Oh, some interesting things about Melissa. This is her first date (kiss) in 3 years. Man, Dallas boys, she is a cutie. I don't know why she hasn't dated.

Then came the group date. It had Natalie, Kari, Molly (who said her talent was kissing...slutty), Nikki (who had one boyfriend her whole life for 11 years and has only kissed him), Naomi, the chubby girl with long hair, Megan and two more girls I can't remember. They had a "Pretty Woman" style date. They went to a ritzy store where they got to pick out their outfit. It was weird, but hey, it is ABC. I don't remember a lot about this date, so I will move on.

Rose Ceremony: Sharon and Raquel (the stalker waiting in the car) went home.

Next Weeks Questions: When is DeAnna coming? Will he keep her there? Why is he keeping horse teeth girl? Will I start really liking Botox Face after I see her with her daughter? Seeing the previews of that almost made me cry! It was so sweet. Ok, let me know what you thought!!!


post signature

4 comments:

Heather said...

Linsey, I always love your Bachelor recaps! But I do have to add one correction. This week Sharon and Raquel went home. That's the teacher from NY who quit her job and was super quiet and the Brazillian lady.

I also like Jillian and Melissa, but really cannot stand Megan and Erin (not classy and very "manly").

Anonymous said...

i love botox face!

Janelle and Ella said...

ACKWARD!! Oh my goodness. That moment was painful to watch!

I really like Jillian too!! And Melissa!!

I agreed with the two that went home. Especially Raquel..that was just weird.

What is Botox girl's name? I really like her despite her ackward moment. The previews for next week had me crying! I will probably bawl tonight.

jessicawhitfield said...

I am really liking melissa and naomi.