Friday, January 23, 2009

Milestone

Today was a big day! Gage has been more interested in the Elmo Potty this week, often asking to go "Pee-Pee on Elmo". So, I have been taking advantage of that, as well as his new found talent of removing his clothes. He has even gone into his bathroom, alone and without prompting, to use the potty. Come comes back so proud of himself and we do the Pee-Pee Dance. Today, he was enjoying his nakedness and went into the bathroom, alone, and shut the door. Then, we hear a cry type scream. My mom goes in there to find poo-poo in the potty. Holy Moly Ya'll! My kid pooped on the potty all by himself. This was a first! So, he got extra candy for that task. Hopefully I can keep encouraging the potty training at his speed and we can say bye bye to the diapers and hello to the big boy undies!

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Pee-Pee on Elmo made me laugh, haha!!!
My mom-in-law loves, loves your blog...she found it through mine and just told me she is miffed about the music change, LOL! . She was jamming the songs you previously had. She is such a crack up! Hope all is well. Love ya girle!

Oh, I just got a macbook too. I just love this guy!