Friday, June 12, 2009

The Garden

Before Christmas, my brother Dennis built me a beautiful garden.  The things we planted, swiss chard, rosemary, onions, carrots have grown great.  Now it is time to plant new stuff.  Here is the garden!

Every afternoon we go water our new seeds and old plants.  This was the clothing choice o' the day!
So happy so see things growing!
Other view of the garden.
You can kind of see the cilantro growing.
This is either tomatoes or okra.
Ok, this is either the okra or tomatoes.  I can't remember where I planted what.  Guess it will be a surprise!
Gage and I planted 2 pumpkin seeds.  We also planted 3 corn seeds, which are growing, but I forgot to take a picture of them....poor corn.  

That's it!  

post signature

1 comment:

Kasey said...

LOVE the cars slippers!!