Monday, June 15, 2009

The Bachelorette #5

Another girls night at mi casa!

This episode is full of drama. We better find out who has a girlfriend.

3 dates: 2 1-on-1 dates and 1 group date

Date #1: Michael
"Oh my awesomeness"...Michael.
Their date started off fun with the zip-lining and some fun conversation but then moved to dinner where the seriousness was brought out. Jillian asked him why he signed up for the show. He opened up about his breakup and closing down the romantic side of his life. He really seems to be a sweet guy, but I just wonder if he is mature enough for Jillian. Silly is fun but it only lasts so long. I was impressed with him on this date. I think he stepped up the serious. Obviously...he got the rose!

We were all wondering why it took him so long to kiss her. It was so sweet though, he kissed her on the side of the mouth! Overall...good date!

"Burgundy makes you think of silly thoughts. Bordeaux makes you talk about them. Champagne makes you do them!"


Date #2: Tanner, Ed, Wes, Kiptyn, Jesse, Robby, Jake, Reid, Mark

Although this date started off fun on the snow mobiles, it was Jillian's mission to get more info about the guys with alleged girlfriends. First she interrogated Robby. (ok, they had sweet talk too.) Next up was Tanner, the snitch. WHY IS HE NOT TELLING HER WHO HAS A GIRLFRIEND. Grrr. If you are going to be a snitch, be a snitch, not a pansy.

Uggg, Wes is now sitting with Jillian. I just threw up a little in my mouth...Wes is talking about his cd. Yuck! Jillian is so wrapped up in him. He might be a good guy, but it is not coming off on the show. He is pimping himself out on the this show to promote his career. I have to say, they had a good kiss. I think I saw some snow melt underneath them!

Kiptyn was next up, after everyone had some shots on the ice bar, to have alone time with Jillian. Nice for him it started with her asking him to touch her butt. He's lovin it! Some of the ladies think he is the one with the girlfriend. I just love how Jillian smiles when she is with him. He is so affectionate with her. It melts your heart.

Reid and Jillian just don't seem to have it.

Ed. Oh Ed. Should he stay or should he go now? If he stays it could be trouble, if he goes it could be double...ok, sorry, I got that song in my head. His job needs him OR ELSE...! Jillian just gave him the rose. She must really like him. That is going to be hard for him!

Side thought: Is the drama of Jillian crying in the elevator going to be because Ed decided he needed to leave and not be because someone has a girlfriend? Hmm...I'll have to wait and see.

Side thought #2: Paps, you still reading this far into it? Love that you read my blog!

Date #3: Jesse
I'm not into the beginning of Jesse's date, nor am I really feeling Jesse anymore.

Quote of the night: "You have like that quality of your voice...someone could listen to you, and lets say you have your own radio or talk show, and put someone to sleep...you have that sweet sexy quality voice."...Jesse

He got the rose. Whatever. I'm over him.
Ok, Jesse's date is over. Now Ed is pacing around. I am so pissed that ABC played up the scene of Jillian crying to be that one of the guys had a girlfriend. Hello! It was because Ed had a job....
On to their conversation. So sad for Jillian. Did you see her bite her lip to hold back tears? So sad. I feel bad for Ed too, but seriously, can he not work from there? Poor thing.
Jillian, in the words of Greg Behrendt, He's Just Not That Into You. The girls here think he might come back. I don't think he is into her, but they think he is a stoic man who really likes her but can't show how much he cares. Whatever. Not into her...NEXT!

The Rose Ceremony:
She is skipping the cocktail party and going straight to the roses. We all think Tanner is getting the boot (haha get it, the boot, and he loves feet!)

Roses:
Michael and Jesse already have roses.
Reid
Kiptyn
Robby
Jake (surprised she picked him before Wes)
Tanner (there are a lot of WTF going on in my house) I cannot believe she picked him!!!
Wes (we thought she might let Wes go. She made it seem like it was really hard to let Mark go.)

Like the music, eh?

post signature

1 comment:

Kasey said...

As always.... love your play by play... I couldn't believe she picked Tanner, either. She must still want to get info out of him. And yes, I'm with you on her snow cuddle with Wes... she seems REALLY into him, but he just seems shady to me! Not sure who I think she should end up with, but I think Ed really did like her, but of course he couldn't be sure (at this point) how serious the 2 of them would become... so he picked his job. I can understand that, though. But I do think he really liked her, but just had to go with reality here and the job is his lively-hood. A thing he needs to have when all this is over. What if she ended up dumping him at the next rose ceremony... or the next one?

And yes... ABC stinks. They are so extremely misleading for the sake of "anticipatory ratings". It's highly annoying!