Monday, June 1, 2009

The Bachelorette #3

Another Bachelorette watching party!  YAY!

This episode will include 3 dates; 2 1-on-1 dates and 1 group date.

Date #1: Ed
Their dates begins with a helicopter ride along the coast and ending on the top of a building.  That's when she smacks him with the adventure...zip-lining down the building.  He handled it well, didn't pee his pants and, of course, they had to get into their bathing suits and swim.  

Oh, seriously, they have an underwater camera?  That is just poor form.  Kissing was happening.  After the kissing and underwater camera they went to the top of a hotel for dinner.  
Jillian,"I love that I popped your helicopter cherry!"  Tasteful.

Ed seemed like a nice guy.  I kind of liked the way that he didn't feel so comfortable opening up to Jillian.  You could tell that he was nervous.  It was just so sweet how he was holding her hand and telling her his feelings about family...then that kiss...oh, he seems like a nice guy.

And he gets the rose, with lots of sweet words to go along with it.

Ok, I just have to throw this out there, why do they not show any video from the guys living in the house?  That is what I want to see.

Date #2: Reid, Wes, Mike, Michael, Tanner F, Mark, Brad, Robby, Tanner P, Kiptyn, Juan
So this date was weird.  The guys dressed up in odd western clothing.  What did ya'll think of Tanner's leopard print vest?!?  How funny is it that there was a gay cowboy scene?  Oh man, these guys are not going to win any awards for their acting skills.  Brad and Jillian's kiss...nerdy.  I loved how Brad reinacted it.  He is so funny!  
"That was the worst kiss I've seen since 1988"

Robby perhaps had the best kiss, he was so sweet.  

Ok, Wes just pulled her away to tell her that he felt like she kind of cheated and that he wants to start weeding these other guys out.  Cheesy, he kissed her on the cheek.  

Here is the gay cowboy scene between ...it was so funny.  They were great sports!

After the acting, they went to a wrap party.  Here are my quick thoughts...I like Reid.  He seemed like a really nice guy, genuine.  Juan, not so much.  Not a fan.  Tanner, and the hot tub, rubbing her feet on his face...dude, he needs to go already.  Robby seems like a super sweet guy.  Ok, she brings the rose into the hot tub, where is she going to pin it?  Ahhh, Robby got the rose.  He seems like such a sweetheart.  

Date #3: Sasha
Ok, I seriously love Jillian's denim romper.  I am totally not into this date.  We had to rewind the tv 3 times to hear the story about his accident.  I feel bad for him, but just not into it.  What is with all the guys not getting their hearts broken.  Odd.  

3 out of 3 girls don't think he will get a rose.  Jillian says...NO ROSE.

Oh great, Wes is singing...the girls like it...I'm NOT a Wes fan.  I love Tanner making fun of them.  OH MY GOSH, do ya'll think Wes playing the guitar for Jillian was sweet or staged.  I just don't know.  His face looked genuine.  You have to let me know what you think of Wes.  I just don't think it is there.  Why did he play the same song again?  That is just weird.  One hit wonder?

Rose Ceremony:  David is letting her know a little more about him.  I don't know if I am scared of him or if this situation is bringing out the worst in him.  Then Juan interrupts their one on one time.  I just don't know who I like least.  

Tanner, 
"I'm not her for an agenda, I'm her to suck on some toes and I'm here to meet some Jillian.  I mean, I totally love feet, but I want to get to know Jillian before i get to know feet."
"It was like ealkdfjoweiht...I want to suck on these toes...(insert suckling action here)...Those are beautiful feet.  I want to kiss em, suck em, touch em, rub em, feel em, tweeze em."

David is about to explode...Dun Dun Dun...commercial break!  It is really hard to focus on her one on one time with the other guys because I am waiting for David to explode.  I do, however, have an easy time focusing on Kiptyn.  

David's quote of the night, "Stop being a cheese-ass and go home."

Total shocker, Robby just said to Juan, "I agree 100% with what Dave said, but we will talk about this later!"  I would totally take Robby's impression of Juan more seriously than I would of David's.  Hmmmm...

Roses:
Ed and Robby already have roses.
Jake
Reid
Mark
Jesse
Tanner P...Jillian, get the foot dude off there!
Wes
Juan
Michael
Kiptyn
Michael
David

Poor Brad.  Poor little Brad.

Thoughts?

post signature

3 comments:

Kristen said...

OK - I have to go to bed so I won't write much but Wes is slimy! He sang her a song was invited up to her room, she totally wanted to make out with him, then he says "I'm gonna sing it again." WHAT?! And it didn't even bother her. Hello? Someone really wants their song on TV! I would not be surprised for one minute if he's the one that has a girlfriend - I don't trust him.

I think Jake is super sweet and I like Reid too. Foot guy is creepy and maybe not even into girls...

Michelle said...

Oh girl...so much to say that I am sure I will forget most.

*WES is getting on my nerves! I really can not stand his voice. The jealousy is getting ridiculous!! RED FLAG!!
*DAVID has to be boarder line alcoholic and he will for sure turn into a wife beater. Seriously, he was way out of line. I wanted to ask him, "Are you concerned at all what Jillian would think if she saw you in the house talking trash all the time?" I hate when he gets mad and one of his eye closes..weird.
*TANNER is a little strange but I get a kick out of him. Seriously though....can Jillian watch these interviews before she chooses? If I have to hear that he wants to suck on her toes one more time...I might just puke.
*JUAN is a little too feminine for my taste. There is something a little odd about him, but I want to know more about what the boys in the house see. The shot incident was taken too far in my opinion and you can not make a judge of character on that. However, I am not sure I can trust him yet.
*BRAD is the nerd of the show. Remember the MTV show about hooking the nerds up with the bomb shell girls. He is on the wrong show.

OKAY...
LOVE ED!! He is sweeeeet! I did, though, want to put ankle socks on the boy. His scrunched socks were cracking me up.

In the end I think it will be Ed, Kiptyn, Jake??

Next week will be GO-OOD!

Candice said...

I agree with the last posting completely! Wes, jerk! David, psycho wife beater! Tanner P, weirdo! Ed and Kiptyn, HOT! Juan, gay!

I think Jake is really cute and extremely sweet, but he is kinda dorky sometimes. I still really like him a lot though.

I would like her to spend more time with Mike, Reid, Mark and Jesse. They haven't had much air time so far and they are all pretty cute and seem nice.

I liked Robby until his comment to Juan. I think their hatred toward Juan is unwarranted unless there is something they aren't showing. I don't think Juan's the right one for her, but he's a nice guy from what I can tell. I wonder if anyone would truly have a problem with Juan if it weren't for David's psycho rants.

She's defintely got some really good ones to choose from....and some real losers too! Hopefully David, Wes and either Juan or Tanner go home next week.