Monday, June 29, 2009

The Bachelorette #8...Lots of girls here for this one!

My couch is full, as well as my tummy, and we are ready for the show!

Philadelphia, PA: Reid
Their date went so sweetly. Reid seems so into her and his family seemed to approve of her. Did it frighten you that the brothers said they think he is still single because of commitment issues?

Valencia, CA: Michael
Quick impressions: His mom is too sweet. Love the twin switch...didn't work!!! Loved Jillian picked that out right away. Sweet!!! His dad seems like a really awesome, down to earth, realistic guy. Loved how the brother said they want to be young husbands to have time with their wives and be young fathers.

His dad asked her to tell 3 things about yourself that you are most proud of: Jillian said, "Laugh at pretty much everything. I Love to see good in everybody. My energy or work ethic."
Nice kiss at the end. I think Jillian's commitment to him grew after meeting his family.

San Diego, CA: Kiptyn
(side note: Jillian...Please stop squealing.)
LOVE the hot tub joke! Was a little nervous with the food/wine test. His sister is in love with the black...black hair, black shirt, black nails.

Quote of the night: Kiptyn's sister, "GET HER PREGNANT!"

First, Kiptyn seems so much more laid back than the rest of his family. His mom really grilled her about working for your happiness and making your marriage work no matter what. Also, his sister seemed hesitant about Kiptyn and her.

What was up with the hot tub swimming with the mother watching. Odd.

Carmel, CA: Jesse
(Do all these scenes from Cali make you want to move out there?)
What's up with burly man brother? Seems like a jerk if you ask me!

When the mom and Jillian were talking, the mom seemed like a counselor. I am just not feeling this family. There seems to be tension. Even Jesse and Jillian seem distant.

Whoa, the dancing and band playing seems out of left field. They seemed like they were way more laid back. We all think he will be going home.

Austin, TX: Wes
She saved the worst for last. I really hope that she figures him out already. What a douche. Upon her arrival he didn't ask her how she was doing or anything, he starts with the fact that he is introducing her to his other family...his band. Uggg. Jillian is just the giddy little girl watching him sing, and yea, he is good, but seriously, get off the show. And please people, don't buy his music.

Dum....Dum....Dum....
Jake is back. He wants to tell her that Wes has a girlfriend. He is a little hesitant to share this, so Wes called Tanner...that was a weird person to call.

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth...Wes is such a pile of dog poo. Someone needs to kick him in the nuts. Jake, finish him off!...or as S said, "Put on your shit kickers and your nut huggers and take care of him."

When Jake came into the picture...Awkward! "Wes has a girlfriend. Her name is Laurel" Jillian is immediately in tears. Oh her poor little face. I love Jake.

Ok, now Wes is in Jillian's room. She asked him if there was anything he needed to tell her. He immediately gets defensive. Not a good technique. He is such a weasel. Poor Jillian.

Man, when Jake walked in to the room, he was ready to lay Wes out. Wes is one sly dog. If Jillian can't see through Wes' sneaky behavior, she is crazy. But man, Jake seems like such a stand up guy. And the tears. Oh my goodness, why is he not still on the show?

And she goes to meet his parents. I'm done with him.

And the show keeps on going. Now ED IS BACK. Holy Moly! She really likes him. Whoa...

I think he said a key word for Jillian, re prioritize. I really like him a lot. He seems really genuine and I like that he knew he messed up. Yea for Ed. I'm glad that she is letting him come to the rose ceremony.

Rose Ceremony:
We think Jesse and Michael are going home. Let's see if we are right.
(Side Note: Did you guys feel the tension when Ed walked into the rose ceremony? I actually felt bad for him.)
Reid
Kiptyn
Ed
Wes.....UGGGGGG.

Poor Michael and Jesse. Oh I hated seeing Michael hug her goodbye. His fair well taping, heartfelt and a tear jerker.

Next week, Spain. Maybe Wes will get crushed by a bull.


post signature

1 comment:

Kasey said...

I'm sooooo with you on all accounts - as usual. I thought there was a weird vibe with Jesse, but I really have started liking Michael alot. I knew he'd probably be going home, but I was terribly sad for him... especially since she kept WES instead!?!? GET RID OF HIM! I hope she's watching all the episodes and seeing what a JERK he is - he portrayed the classic defensive, guilty jerk, but she's in too deep to see it. I'm happy for Ed. And I just love Jake. Such a good good guy. And a hot pilot... hello!?!?