Monday, June 22, 2009

The Bachelorette #6

Michael wants a little "smoochie smooch" hoping to get a private car with Jillian. But she misses Ed. Sorry Michael, probably won't happen! Who gets the date????..... Robby!!! Yay..... Stace likes him the best!!!
.....
Thanks Stacey for those words! I am in a bit of a grumpy mood tonight, so tonight's post may be a little different than normal. Bear with me!
....
Robby's Date:
Their date seemed a little odd. Jillian said that she doesn't need to know if he is ready to settle down, but she needs to know if he wants a family. Don't you need to settle down before you start the family? Then, Robby said that he has everything he needs to be successful, but he is in-between jobs. Is that a bit of kilter for ya'll?

Uh-oh, the train is stopping. I think he is about to get kicked off the train. Jump and roll, Robby, jump and roll. She is giving him the boot. Bye-bye Robby. Poor guy. What a way to go. And I thought I was having a grumpy day. He just had to watch the train with Jillian go away with all the other bachelors waving at him from inside.

Were you surprised by Michael's response to Robby going?

"If there was anyone here with a hidden agenda, it would be me. I just finished working on an album...I have nothing to loose and everything to gain."...douche bag Wes
I really think that Wes is a plant. Like a bug in the system thrown there by ABC to stir up some controversy.
"The fame I get from this, it is almost like I taste it, like I eat it...I'm getting excited, this is fun right here. I'll always have JIllian wrapped around my little finger." Seriously? He is either totally wasted or a plant. ABC, you guys are so obvious.

Group Date: Tanner, Wes, Michael, Jesse, Jake, Kiptyn
I like Michael. Tanner needs to get over his foot obsession.
(Side Note: I love that Reid was asking the train staff about what he should do for his date with Jillian. Oh, and Stace says she likes his mouth...Yummy!)
She is having some one on one time with Jake. I like him. I like that she is looking past his perfection and giving him a shot. They are so cute together.
Kiptyn was the first guy with enough guts (and good timing) to kiss her! She seems to have a stronger thing with Kiptyn than a lot of the other guys.
I think Tanner is gay. To pull down your britches in front of a bunch of dudes and one chick, gay.
"I just don't want to see somebody's package yet" Good girl Jillian.
Does he travel with foot rub stuff? He freaks us all out. If you don't think so, this should help you...
"Now that I felt how soft her feet are, I want her to meet my family. I want the rose." He is either a hardcore freak or ABC planted him too. This season seems way less "real" than any other.
Jesse is starting to stand out more to me. I don't know why he didn't before, but he seems like a genuine guy who is really into her. Plus, he looks like a good kisser!
Yay! Michael is so sweet. Are you guys not just loving this more emotional side? We already know he is super funny and fun and enjoyable. There is an awkwardness between them, but he seems like a sweet guy. I don't know if he is right for Jillian, but I like him.
(Side Note: are any of the guys standing out, in a good way, for Jillian? I don't think so.)

Oh, the crap is about to hit the fan. Tanner just admitted to telling Jillian about how one of the guys had a girlfriend. Now Wes is opening his big planter mouth to everyone about his agenda for getting on the show. Why aren't all the guys kicking his A$$ right now? Hello, someone pull out the Kung Fu Panda moves and take him out!!!!!

Kiptyn got the rose.

Ok. Jillian just listened to Jake spill his heart about how much he likes/loves her. The odd part was when he hugged her. It was weird because of the look in her eyes, which were open. It seemed like a goodbye hug. Hmmmm...Thoughts?

Reid:
We like Reid. Finally, a guy who stands out!

Rose Ceremony
Kitpyn and Reid already have roses
Jesse
Wes
Micheal


Overview: Reid really stuck out in this episode. I like him for her a whole lot! I am still really annoyed that Wes is still there. Why aren't the guys telling her? Tanner, why wouldn't you tell her that? It is just plain annoying now. I don't really like any of the other guys for her, well, maybe Jesse. What do ya'll think of the guys who are left and who is good for her?

I like Reid the most!..... Side note.... Stacey's thoughts! "That's what you get for having me proof your sh*t!!!

post signature

1 comment:

Candice said...

I agree with everything except for liking Michael. He is really getting on my nerves! Way too immature and spastic...but if that's what she likes, whatever.

I totally love Reid. His smile is amazing and I love that he is so laid back. However, I don't think he is right for her because she is so over-the-top adventurous and he seems more like the type to want to stay home and chill out I don't see them together.

Wes is a piece of garbage! Can't stand him. It makes my skin crawl to see the cockiness in his eye when he hugs her or pretends to be interested in anything she says. Ugh! I hope he gets the crap beat out of him at some point!

Kiptyn is hot, but I don't see much depth there. I haven't decided what I think about Jesse. No opinion one way or the other on him.

That's my input for this week. Looking forward to next week's episode....and your blog!

Candice