Saturday, July 26, 2008

Randoms

(you might want to go the very bottom of the page and pause the music so you can hear the videos!)
We have stayed pretty busy this summer, much more so than I expected. It has been fun though. Gage is at the age where going places is more of an adventure than a burden and Jillian, well, she is still small enough to take on trips but the need for 2 naps limits her outings. Thankfully my mom is here to give us that freedom. I am still working on posting on more vacation and many other summer pictures. Until then, here are some videos of the kids.

The first is of Jillian crawling today. Each day she is getting stronger, faster and braver. I'm going to have to start watching out for her as I caught her at the entertainment center this morning...all those lights, all those buttons, it must look like baby heaven! The second is of Gage saying he wants to watch Gerald McBoing Boing. It is too funny not to show!


post signature

1 comment:

Janelle and Ella said...

And Jillian is crawling now. I missed so much while I was in Africa.