Sunday, July 27, 2008

Going 2 NYC

I am leaving for NYC this week with two college friends, Kallie and Kassie. They are creators of the Twilight Series Theories website. Ya'll know what a Twilight lover I am. Well, they have graciously asked me to join them on some of their podcasts, where we discuss all things Twilight. Well, we all leave for New York City where we will do a live podcast from Madison Square Garden. Hello! How awesome is that. So, I need your help. I have 3 shirt options and I need to narrow it down. Here are the choices, let me know which one I should wear!

#1 from Nordstroms

#3 also from Anthropologie


All of these tops will most likely be paired with these pants!!! Let me know which one I should pick! I can't wait for the trip!

While we are talking about fashion, let me share with you my new perfume! It is so yummy. I bought St John's while shopping in Nordstroms - they are having a big sale! I have worn Shi perfume since college and still love it, but needed a change!

If you are into hats, which normally I am not because I feel like I am reliving my Blossom watching days, but I bought this hat which I hope to wear in NYC. It is so cute I couldn't resist.

Ok, I'm done. Let me know which shirt to wear, and remember, MTV might be there!

post signature

17 comments:

Becka said...

I liked shirt #3 the best followed by shirt #1, but with those pants I like shirt #1 first. I still haven't found pants to wear, eek! Although I did buy a new shirt the other day! Can't wait to see you there.

(yes, I am guilty of following this from the TST trackbacks. But I'm also a dork for fashion!)

-Becka

Kristen said...

I like #2 because I think those colors look good on you. Have fun!

Hopefully we'll be able to get together soon!

Kristen

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Love them all, especially #1! have so much fun!

jessicawhitfield said...

i like #3. i love the color.

Sarah said...

My vote is for #2, I LOVE it and think it would look fabulous on you! I like #1 next...

Hope you have an amazing trip!!

Anonymous said...

I love shirt #1 and #3. But with those pants, I think #1 would be best. :)

Annie said...

I LOVE shirt 2 and think it would look so cute with the pants! :)

Anonymous said...

I like #3 and #1 with the pants and #3 with the hat. But I like the Nordys one the best!

Lucy said...

Definitely #1!!!!!
it's bright so you surely stand out,
but you will also look very cute/Stylish in it and just throwing this in...you should think about wearing your hair down with with it all back ,just like the model in the picture ,the hat you have would also work with the whole ensemble!!!
and also with shirt #3!
I hope I've helped you out with your big trip to the big apple, i soo wish i could go!!! ;D

Jill said...

I like #1 the best with those pants. Have fun and tell Kassie hi! Hopefully we can get together when you get back. :)

Anonymous said...

#2, the style is AWESOME!!

Amy Howe said...

#3, hands down!!

I may be heading down to Highland Park today to get it for myself. ;)

Anonymous said...

In order I like #2, #1, then #3...great shirts...I really don't think you could go wrong!!! Love you, Kassie :)

Anonymous said...

#1 all the way!! Love the pants too! And I hope you can wear the hat!!

Carly said...

Wow, they are all cute, but I like #3, and #1 the best, I think they'll look cute with the pants. Plus, that hat is so super cute! I hope you get to wear it! Have fun in NYC! You'll look like you belong there in those outfits! :)

Jill said...

I vote #3 although all are super cute!! Have fun - we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE NYC!

Anonymous said...

Shirt numero uno (#1) FOR SURE!