Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'm Back...Houston Trip

I have been out of the blogging loop lately, but I am back. We have been on a lot of trips so I need to catch up on all those. I will start with our Houston trip. We went to visit the grandparents there. Dave went to South TX to visit family and then we met in Houston. That meant I had to make my first road trip with the kids by myself. I was a little nervous about this, but God bless the mini-van. Seriously ya'll, go buy one. Even if you don't have kids, it is the greatest thing!

We spent Friday through Monday in Houston and enjoyed the pool and hanging out with family!

Enjoy the pictures!
Daddy and Jilly

Mamaw and Pawpaw with JillyGage and mommy slipping our feet in for a dip...Gage is pointing out a plane.
Stretching out after the 4 hour drive.
Cuddle time. Love it. Gage has let me rock him to sleep, something he hasn't let me do since before he turned 1!
Jilly has a strong grip on Aunt Jenn's hair! Jilly and Aunt Jenn

Ready for the water.

"Mom, enough pictures!"


Enjoying the pool! I miss it.


Jilly and her Aunt Samantha
I love this picture of Pawpaw and Jillian

When i first brought Gage in the pool he wouldn't leave my side. A few minutes later he was kicking and blowing bubbles and scooping his hands. My big boy. We start swim lessons next week, I can't wait. I think he is going to do really good!
Family Pool Picture (June 08)
The Divas!
The Studs!


Down time!
Pawpaw and Gage
Mamaw and Jillian

What a sweet face!!!

More to come. I have 2 more trips to blog about and lots of other goodies to fill you in on!


post signature


2 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

PRECIOUS pictures!! Their pool is awesome!! Glad you guys had a great time.
Where did you get Gage's life jacket?

jessicawhitfield said...

your pictures are sooo good! looks like everyone had a big time.