Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Jillian's Clothes

I have good news and I have bad news.  First, I am a googling maniac and awesome.  Put those two together, and you get answers (and tickets to the Twilight movie premiere in LA).

You can get the info from Jillian's dress at her final rose ceremony here.
Bad news, they aren't selling it anymore, but there is always EBay.

I am still unable to find the purple dress that Jillian wore, the one with the dangerously low, open back.  If you find it, go ahead and buy it for me in a size 4!  Luv ya! 



post signature

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved that dress but I want Jillian's green jacket from the episode when they all spent the week in Seattle and I can't find it anywhere. So if you really can find anything please help me find that jacket.

Kara Clayton said...

Girl, I'm SOOOOO glad to know there are others who are IN LOVE with her style...she was more than adorable, and the one I was rooting for the whole time up until she was sent home. I can't wait for the Bachelorette!!! She is so fun! Love you girl and am praying for you always! Please call if you ever need anything or want to get the kids together to play.

Alexis said...

I second the green coat comment! Loved it!

Anonymous said...

Love the green coat too. Jillian's green jacket is made by Moncler and it is a Claire model. Google "Moncler Claire" and you'll find it. It's not cheap though. You'll pay upwards of $700 for one and there are a lot of cheap fakes floating around auction sites.

Anonymous said...

That dress that you mentioned... the purple one. I'm assuming it was the one with a black ribbon tie at the top and purple circles on it?

If thats the one, it came from a store called Bedo. I own the same one, and I bought it up here in Alberta last winter.