Monday, March 2, 2009

The Final Bachelor...I'm Nervous!

Ok.  I can't write in detail about the bachelor.  Why?  Because me and CDS were supposed to watch the bachelor, but we got to talking.  Talking.  Talking.  Talking.  So, here it is, 11:45pm and I didn't really watch the bachelor.  I did however, watch the After the Rose. 

How could Jason do that to Melissa?  Did it seem to staged?  Do you empathize with Jason?  What did you think of Molly's reaction?

Jenn...I totally agree with your comment on the previous post.  How could he do that?  Let me know what ya'll thought.  I am too mad to blog about it.  

Jason, if I knew where you lived I would totally wrap your house...JERK!



post signature

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I have so many mixed feelings. I think that Jason did what he needed o after he realized that it was not going to work with Melissa after they got out of their bubble. I would hate for him to play along with Melissa just because he was afraid of what the whole world would say about him. However...I think the break up should of happened off camera for Melissa's sake. Poor girl...she did not deserve that and I think that ABC was wrong for putting her in that position. They used her for ratings and that sucks for her. As for Molly...I think she wanted to do a little dance but was acting confused for Melissa's sake...you know she was all over him after they got off that stage! Well...tonight should be interesting. :)

Reneau said...

This episode was sick! It made me not want to watch the next season's show! It seemed sooooooo staged and fake! You know, Jason had already dumped Melissa before the show but she had a committment to the show to come back on...It was horrible!

Janelle and Ella said...

I couldn't agree more with Michelle. I don't think he's wrong for breaking up with Melissa, but the way they did it was absolutely ridiculous.
And Molly...oh, I don't even know what to say. Of course she was excited, but hello...he JUST broke up with his fiancee on TELEVISION! Really?

Kasey said...

The whole thing was upsetting to me. I think I'm more mad at ABC for "forcing their hand" about the drama needing to be played out on TV. If they broke up fine. Then have Jason come on the show and say that he had a change of heart and that he asked Molly for a 2nd chance. Then have Molly come out and express whether she wanted to or didn't want to... no need to further humilate Melissa!!!