Tuesday, March 3, 2009

After The Final Rose...Part 2

So here's the deal.  I am over this season.  I feel bad for Melissa.  I think she is super sweet and I wish her the best.  I think Jason, like every man and woman, has the right to not be into you.  Better to tell her than to sting her along and delay her chances of healing and finding herself again.  It is reality tv.  There isn't a really great way to break someone's heart, especially when it is all played out on tv.  I think Jason and Molly will be really happy together.  I hope they take things slow, but am sure they will be fine.

How are you guys handling all this?  What are your thoughts now after having some time for it to sink in and to see the second after the rose?

Oh, and have you noticed how I have changed the music up more this week.  I am trying to keep it with the mood of the show.  The Rascal Flatts and Robin Thicke songs are for Molly and Jason, but the Over It song is on Melissa's behalf!

Now, the next Bachelorette...

YEA!!!  ABC has redeemed themselves.  Jillian is the new Bachelorette!  Double YEA!!!!  LOVE HER!  So yes, I will be back to watch the Bachelorette.  But as for the Bachelor...I'm done-zo!

post signature

1 comment:

Kasey said...

I just left a comment on the previous post, but I meant it for this one....