Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Physiological Footwear

My dad, stepmom, and their kids were in town from Canada this week and we had a great visit. My stepmom, Kim, had on these very interesting shoes. She bought them in Vegas and said they were great. They are called MBT Physiological Footwear and they do more than just look cute! Because of the shape of the bottom they provide an instability that forced your muscles to work. That is my kind of workout. All I have to do is wear the shoes and my legs are working.

I got the MBT Kaya in Navy. I was walking out the door with Dave when I noticed the precious little box on my doorstep. It was my new shoes. So, even though I had on some cute ballet flats, I decided that I needed to wear my new shoes on our outing. Well, when we got to our destination I realized that these new shoes were going to take some getting used too. Not 30 steps into our venture I realized that my legs were actually getting tired. Now, granted, this is coming from a mom who has either been pregnant, breastfeeding or both since 2005...I haven't been working out much. But, they are great. They are super comfy and so far a nice way to tone my legs. The only downfall is that these puppies cost a pretty penny. But, you are looking into the newest in workout footwear, these may be the greatest shoe ever made!

Oh, don't expect any before and after pictures of my legs either! I'm not that committed!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Yahoo for these wonderful shoes! I am so happy that you are wearing them. I have mine on right now too :-) Oh yeah, no before and after photos from me either! Love ya!