Monday, March 31, 2008

It's Up, Runnin and Beautiful!!!

A great big thanks to Jennesa with Once Upon A Blog. She did such a great job designing the blog, wouldn't you agree. My goal with this blog is to keep family and friends updated on the little events in our lives. Things change so quickly with 2 little babes in the house, so it will not only keep you updated, but serve as a reminder for me.

Check back often and add us to your favorites. I have several post in the editing process, one of which is Easter! If you have a blog, let me know about it so I can add you to my favorite bloggers!


post signature

2 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

I love your look!! Jennisa did another fabulous blog! She's amazing!

Heather said...

Love the blog! It looks great. Just wanted to let you know that Austin and I's blog is http://thevannsfive.blogspot.com. Beautiful kiddos!!