Sunday, March 23, 2008

Jillian: 4 Months


I can't believe my baby girl is 4 months old. The same thing happened with Gage. I felt like he had always been a member of the family, but he was still so young. The same is for Jillian. In the past 4 months she has integrated herself into every area of our lives and I love every minute of it. We started rice cereal...which she still tries to push out of her mouth, but things are getting better.














The little Misses doesn't take a pacifier but chooses her fingers instead...making "I Love You" in sign language. She is sleeping through the night...a feat which took Gage almost 7 months to master. It is tough to get this little girl to smile, but roll her on her back when she first wakes up from a nap and those gummy grins will surely follow. I love having a little girl to follow Gage. She is fun to dress and play with and I know she will teach her brother how to love a girl properly!


I love you Jilly!
Enjoy the rest of the pics!
birth picture












1 month old













2 months old



















3 months old


















4 months

















1 comment:

Janelle and Ella said...

I love that Gage calls her Jilly!! That is so precious!
The pictures are so cute. I miss her. I must see her again soon!