Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Yay! The Bachelorette...#1

I am so excited to watch this show right now.  I was going to have my infamous bachelorette watching party, however, the lovely weather has proven to be quite the opposite on my sinus'.  Allergy season is upon us in this great state!

As with previous season, I will not be blogging in detail for the first few shows.  There are just to many men, and as a single mom, I don't want to spend all my free time after the kids go to bed on my laptop.  Also, if you happen to find out where Jillian gets her clothes, send me an email or post a comment.  I know we have a lot of Jillian's Clothes Fanatics out there...let's feed our shopping additions!

I love listening to her describe herself, she said, "I am not drop dead gorgeous, but I'm cute and I have a big heart!"  I could so see myself being friends with her...Jason, eat your heart out!

Ummm, seriously, are they showing her in 15 different bikinis and then washing her car Jessica Simpson style?  Hello, we know she has a hot body.  Let's move on.  

Hello Men!  Yummy!  

Quotes to remember:
"There is a big party of me that is a one woman kind of man"... Michael, the dance instructor
"A jumpsuit, she would love this." (Yikes)...Kyle the Graphic Designer...He also said:
"Why is Jillian going to fall in love with me?  Because I look good.  I smell good.  I make love good."  I think he might stick around for a bit.  I'm interested.
"I'm Greg, but I go by BillBro.  On a scale from zero to BillBro, a perfect 10.  Yea, I said it."...Greg the fitness model
"One thing I am really excited about Jillian is that she is looking for her best friend and that is my philosophy, exactly.  I'm looking to marry my best friend"...Love Him...Jake, the commercial pilot.  

After her one-on-one sit down with Chris where she talked about all things from her quote, "You have to slay a few dragons before you find your prince!", her heartbreak over Jason and her optimism about Mr. Invisible, they bring out the men.

I am not really going to blog about this part, but let me just say that I am going to keep my eye on Kiptyn.  He has me intrigued.  

Men who intrigued me:
Kiptyn
Bryan the High School teacher and coach from Dallas
Jake, the Commercial Pilot from Dallas
John the Branding Consultant from Boise
Mathue the personal trainer from Wichita, KS.  He came out with the signed cowboy hat.  Cutie!


Men who are already annoying me:
Brian the IT Consultant from GA who called her "Hot tub Harris".  Dude, bad form. (Ok, during the mix and mingle he called her a "sexy little minx".  Ugggg.  Douche bag!
Julien, he said, "You better not break that girls heart"
Adam, the Olympic cyclist who said he wanted her first 5 mins.
Juan the General Contractor who started speaking Spanish and whose mother wants grand kids.  Too much cheese for me.
Greg, AKA BillBro...he annoys me for many reasons but this on is because he asked her to "hug it out" twice.  

Men I just felt bad for:
David the trucking contractor from Dayton, OHIO.  Poor guy, couldn't get a full sentence out.  He needed a shot or something.  Awkward! (btw, Brian redeemed himself.  He totally lost it when he met her, but he seems like a really nice guy!)
The English dude who talked about his mother's teabags
Josh, the 25 year old lifeguard who looks like he was 40 years old.  Sun is not your friends ladies, spray on tan and sunscreen are your friends.

The 25 men have arrived and met their lady in waiting.  Let the drinks come aplenty and the word vomit begin.  I have to admit, I hate this part.  I hate the rush, the time stealing, the testosterone challenges, and of course the twist.  Chris comes out to let them know that she will not have to choose from 25 Bachelors, he prances out 5 new bachelors for her to add to her collection.  I have to add Tanner to my list of guys who annoy me.  He makes Texas look bad by talking about his foot requirements.  He needs high arches, nice toes.  I think he might be gay.  Ugg, she thinks he is cute.  Jillian, NO!

Rose #1 goes too David from Dayton, the guys who froze up during the first meeting.  
The rest of the roses go too:
Jake
Jesse
Wes
Mathue
Michael
Robert
Ed
Reed
Simon (the Englishman with the tea-bags)
Kiptyn...YAY!
Mike
Brian D
Sasha
Julien
Tanner...DOWNGRADE!!!!!
Mark
Brad
Tanner F
Final rose goes too...
Juan...Boo!

Until next week, give me your thoughts!

post signature

6 comments:

Jen Bridgham said...

I heard the dress she wore in the last show, blue with green lines, does that make sense, was Macy's and then they sold out!

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back with the recaps! I found your blog through a friend of a friend of a friend or something like that. You have the best updates! I'm intrigued by Kiptyn too.

You're a single mom now ?! I'm sorry to hear that! Hope it's all for good though. I'll be anxiously awaiting your recaps in the future!

Alli

jessicawhitfield said...

i love jake the pilot too. he is my pick.

Anonymous said...

Companies House Webcheck
Webcheck Companies House
Company House Webcheck
Companies House Webcheck Service

[url=http://perosnalbinking.v3host.be/companies-house-webcheck.html]company house webcheck[/url]

Anonymous said...

http://libertarianrepublican.blogspot.com/2009/02/australia-arson-suspect-arrested-muslim.html

Despedida Soltero said...

Informative content, In bachelor party you can drink all night but between the beer and the strippers, wouldn't it be fun to have a few bachelor party games such as Despedida Soltero.