Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving 08

We had a very nice Thanksgiving over at my mom and step-dad's house. It is so nice going over there with kids that aren't infants. Because there is actual land to move, it helps that Gage is 2. He really enjoys his time there. So, here is our Thanksgiving in a blog post...Family, Food and Fun!


Jillian and Grandma
(Jillian isn't in to many pictures because she blessed her mommy with a 3 1/2 hr nap!)

Jay, my step-dad, and his brother Carl
getting ready for some FOOTBALL!
Gina and Chris, my brother Dave and me...and my sweet brother who ruined this otherwise lovely picture!
Love you Chris!
Gina and Josh The chefs in our matching aprons,
Gina, Mom and me!
My Sweet Potato Pie...so good!
Seriously, make this one for Christmas!
And my homemade butternut squash tortellini!
All the spread
More Yumminess!
Gina guarding the food!
Jillian is ready to eat!
The fun...
Grandpa with the grand-babes on the golf cart
Josh and Gage enjoying the fresh air
Don't you just love Gage's Romo jersey!?!
Nathan, Gage and Josh, in awe of the tractor
Josh, Gage and Nathan getting ready for...
The tractor ride
Grandpa and Gage driving
Nathan and Josh riding!
Gina dancing to the Jonas Brother's halftime show
Tub time...Josh, Gage and Nathan
These are some tired eyes!
Gage had been up the night before from 1:03-4:44am...It was bad!
I tried letting him cry, bringing him to bed with me and then just letting
him cry some more. So, needless to say, after the full day of fun
at Grandma and Grandpa's house, he was ready for bed!

post signature


2 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

You have such a fun family!!!

Kim said...

Great Thanksgiving shots, darling!! Looks like there was plenty of food, lots of love, and fun had by all :-)