Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fall Upon Us

I love Fall! Right now my windows are open, the air is fresh. We are going for tons of walks. Gage loves to look at all the Halloween/Fall decor in peoples yards. He started this ritual last year, where he has to walk up to every ones door and check out their pumpkins/scarecrows. He proceeds to turn around to look at me, put his hands on his hips and YELL, "MOOOOMMMM, Come HERE!!!" I of course tell him know because I don't want all of our neighbors to think I am casing the joint. It is all fun though. Here are our decorations for the fall!

I thought this angel was just to sweet. From Hobby Lobby!

Our scary haunted house

With hanging bats and spider!

Our Mantel


Our entryway table

Outside!



I am waiting a bit longer, but Market Street has these 40lbs pumpkins that are huge. I want to buy one, cute off the top, seed and gut it and then put Jillian in it to take pictures. How cute would that be!

Hope you all are enjoying the Fall, and make sure you decorate your houses!

post signature

3 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

I love it all! It's so cute! I especially love the last sign in your yard.

Kasey said...

All the decorations must have made Gage proud!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

So, so cute!

(The tank and tutu are from Ella Bella Boutique)